NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Stephen Curry 2018-19 Season Outlook

buboytorre

27 minutes ago, mtx said:

They could just play Curry less and give Quinn Cook 25-30 mins a night but noooooooo... run the All Stars through the ground before the playoffs!!!!

Lmao so you want them to just play Steph 20 minutes per night in the regular season? He plays the same amount of minutes that any star player does. Players get hurt, his minutes have nothing to do with his injury. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, thezing1 said:

Practicing tomorrow. Does anyone know if the Warriors practice their guys in full and continue to hold them out for multiple practices? 

A return Thursday was mentioned as the best case scenario a couple of days ago.  A full practice means he has a chance to play depending on how his groin responds to the activity.  All that was confirmed regarding his timeline is that they're targeting some point during the road trip which is a bit vague considering it's 5 games.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 80version said:

A return Thursday was mentioned as the best case scenario a couple of days ago.  A full practice means he has a chance to play depending on how his groin responds to the activity.  All that was confirmed regarding his timeline is that they're targeting some point during the road trip which is a bit vague considering it's 5 games.  

I was asking for those that follow the Warriors closely. I know the details of Steph currently. I am wondering about when KD missed a chunk last year did he practice 1 time in full before being activated or was it multiple practices? Etc. That is what I am wondering. Is coming out unscathed after 1 full practice enough to get him active, or do the Warriors have a history of requiring multiple practices before a player can return to game action? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, thezing1 said:

Practicing tomorrow. Does anyone know if the Warriors practice their guys in full and continue to hold them out for multiple practices? 

Kerr acknowledged it's possible for him to return Thursday if today's practice goes well, so he only needs one full practice before playing. I'm sure we'll get an update later today

Edited by akund
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, akund said:

Kerr acknowledged it's possible for him to return Thursday if today's practice goes well, so he only needs one full practice before playing. I'm sure we'll get an update later today

Thanks, but my initial post was made before lineups locked on the weekly leagues on Monday. I appreciate the updates, but my initial post was to get better insight into the Warriors' history and not this specific example with Steph. The difference between a 2 game week and a 1 game week is quite large. 

I will be on the look out for updates as well. We can disregard my initial post because we are past lineup locks. Thanks 

At first I kinda regretted giving str8 Oladipo and Tobias for him (because he got hurt after game 1 on my roster)... but this guy is... something else...
MUST SAY THAT I NEVER DOUBTED IN HIS GAME THO... hope he get's MVP... he deserves it 100%... so does LeBron ( ONLY 4 MVP'S :(  such a sad story... ) but it can be only one :D 

Edited by Stefan