NBC Sports Edge Forums

Marvin Bagley III 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This kid's amazing. He should be featured much more and start over nemanja.

4 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Did yall see the injury? Anyone spec add Bjelica with this news

I watched it. He went down kind of awkward but it didnt look that bad. He didn't run down to play D after it happened, then we (sorry, Warriors ) turned it over so Sac out let to him and he completed a lay up, then went off. Going to the locker he couldnt put much weight on it and they announcers called it a "sprain"

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Brandayz said:

So is this guy a drop with only one ir spot and already two players three players injured (including him). Or is his ROS potential too good?

I have no doubt that he'll be good down the road, but if he's the one costing you matchups then you can probably drop.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Toronto416 said:

Questionable tomorrow.  Will the let him loose? Was he even getting consistent run before he went down?

He was playing really good before he got injured the first time. If the minutes are there he will produce.

1 hour ago, fabrar said:

Would you drop Larry Nance for him? Kinda wanna pick him up and Nance is my only close to being droppable guy

I wouldn't, drop Dedmon if anything . I like Bagley alot ROS, he was just starting to pickup steam before his injury. 

5 hours ago, fabrar said:

Would you drop Larry Nance for him? Kinda wanna pick him up and Nance is my only close to being droppable guy

IMO, bagley is worth a flier. However, Nance is still a hold. Love just said he might not come back in Jan. Who knows how long Love will be out for. 

Edited by heero78

After the game he was interviewed and asked how it felt to be back 

"First and foremost I'd like to thank my lord and saviour Jesus Christ for allowing me to be healthy .... " 

Guess the Sac medical staff can go fk themselves 

21 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

I thought he put up good numbers in limited minutes last night.

Thats what he typically does except you’ll see higher fg% as he gets his legs under him and his game conditioning improves...   before the injury he was putting up 16-9 lines with over 50% fg and decent enough fts% with 1 block... so I’d say if he starts cranking those numbers again, we should see people looking to roster or trade him