NBC Sports Edge Forums

*UNOFFICIAL* ‘Who I would drop for D’Onta Foreman’ Thread

Twitter is ‘a flutter with fokls asking experts who’d they would drop for D’Onta Foreman. 

Reports are out that Foreman is ‘on track’ for week 7 return. After showing great promise last season, Foreman tore his Achilles’ tendon. 

Talk is that no RB has returned successfully from such a brutal injury. 

Lamar Miller has disappointed owners (again) and has them ready to drop him. 

So a potentially sweet bell cow back role in a potent offense could be coming available, though Texans’ o-line is considered the league’s worst, and Alfred Blue is still there. 

On the Foreman thread, there’s debates among rotoballers (most non-doctors, it is assumed) on whether his return would come week 7 or week 11 or anywhere in between. 

Foreman is currently the most added player at Yahoo. 

It would be useful for most to get a sense of where serious fantasy players place the value of Foreman. 

Please share who you would drop for him or who you would drop to enter the D’Onta Foreman Sweepstakes. 

Not anyone I would consider playing. Miller is playing bad but best case scenario is its a RB rotation. Making both unplayable. I doubt he comes in and just becomes a workhorse. Then theres the achilles injury to consider even IF he's still the same player.

Archived