NBC Sports Edge Forums

Pascal Siakam 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh no you're right, 3 weeks into the season his fate is sealed.. he was only a top 35 player last season in the exact same situation. May as well trade Jokic for Nurkic now too seeing as Jokic is play

Posted Images

Out tonight and gonna cost me a dub in my closest matchup yet. Literally projected pretty much the same amount of points as my opponent before he was declared out. And to top it off he has Kawhi. Honestly pretty bad from siakam all week culminating in this, gonna have to make me trust him again before he gets back in my lineup😥

• Haha 2

Out tonight.

That`s not bad. Back injuries are very dangerous for PFs/Cs and could cause problems in the future if the player plays when he is not healed at 100%. I prefer, he take 2-3 games off and be ok in long term, than that causes more troubles this season.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, stay_woke said:

Out tonight and gonna cost me a dub in my closest matchup yet. Literally projected pretty much the same amount of points as my opponent before he was declared out. And to top it off he has Kawhi. Honestly pretty bad from siakam all week culminating in this, gonna have to make me trust him again before he gets back in my lineup😥

5c16f78be3262_ScreenShot2018-12-16at5_09_35PM.thumb.png.744d692ad745c4ca7ed282ef62ad7b74.png

I love that his nickname (and it's a good nickname) is "Historic Beast" but there's no mention that last night he actually fell under 60% shooting, so he's not really historic anymore.  Dude's a great glue guy and his fg% is above average but if you really thought he was a top 40 player lol

Edit: I actually love when when people give the confused reaction.  #1, it still gives me internet karma, #2 it's short hand for "I don't like what he said but I'm too dumb to refute it" which is like a double pat on the back.  Thanks, smart boy lol

Edited by Pyschout
14 minutes ago, Pyschout said:

I love that his nickname (and it's a good nickname) is "Historic Beast" but there's no mention that last night he actually fell under 60% shooting, so he's not really historic anymore.  Dude's a great glue guy and his fg% is above average but if you really thought he was a top 40 player lol

Edit: I actually love when when people give the confused reaction.  #1, it still gives me internet karma, #2 it's short hand for "I don't like what he said but I'm too dumb to refute it" which is like a double pat on the back.  Thanks, smart boy lol

“fg above average” smh

Edited by L3onD
2 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

Current ranking at BBM in standard H2H 9-cat leagues

Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 5.46.15 PM.png

Yeah I'm talking about the whole season, dude, not the first half.  Aren't you the same guy that for real thought he wouldn't fall under 60% for the season?

Or was that a different name that started with g?

Edited by Pyschout
6 minutes ago, Pyschout said:

Yeah I'm talking about the whole season, dude, not the first half.  Aren't you the same guy that for real thought he wouldn't fall under 60% for the season?

Or was that a different name that started with g?

Yep, that was me.  he will make  60% for the season

1 minute ago, Gile Pile said:

Yep, that was me.  he will make  60% for the season

Okay well that's fine. Like he probably won't, but I went back and saw you said that wouldn't fall under 60%, period. You know you're wrong, right? 

And that's fine, no big deal.  Just weird that you were so fervent about, like a Christian fundamentalist.  Can you admit you were wrong or this gonna be one of those forums where people just say whatever and refuse to acknowledge when they're wrong?

I'm just saying that it's funny that people circlejerked themselves raw about his FG% and when other people tried to be realistic, they were mocked and insulted.  Well, they were right lol

Just now, Gile Pile said:

Please tone it down, this is about basketball. No need for all of that.  We will agree to disagree

lmao so weird that you went out of your way to be offended about that but couldn't bear to admit that you were wrong in that he wasn't going below 60%.

Why even respond at all?

Can we admit at the HISTORIC BEAST is now as laughable as FUTURE MVP?  Or, at least, it's on pace for that? 

Sorry this is a pet peeve because he was impossible to trade for November because idiots really thought he was going to shoot 65% and this forum didn't help lol