NBC Sports Edge Forums

Pascal Siakam 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Siakam is 26th on my player rater in my 8 category dynasty $100 league. That's great but I still feel like there is more to this guy. Am I the only one feeling like Siakam has another gear down the line?

Edited by Cdub2k
  • Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh no you're right, 3 weeks into the season his fate is sealed.. he was only a top 35 player last season in the exact same situation. May as well trade Jokic for Nurkic now too seeing as Jokic is play

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Cdub2k said:

Siakam is 26th on my player rater in my 8 category dynasty $100 league. That's great but I still feel like there is more to this guy. Am I the only one feeling like Siakam has another gear down the line?

When his 3 ball gets more consistently above 35%, and turns the ball over less...

I just enjoy watching the guy play. He always finds his way into a play. I love that Nurse has confidence in him to be a secondary ball handler and that he has free rein to collect the rebound and lead the break. I don't want to guess too much on what he can be/what his stats will look like. All I know is that I'm going to have him on my roster (or make sure I get a hefty return for him). 

Edited by AndreSplash
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, mcflywalker said:

There will likely be cases in which Ibaka and Gasol are on the court, however.

And there will be cases where Siakam and Ibaka will be on the court.