NBC Sports Edge Forums

RB and TE help

jonon

Standard scoring pick one RB and one TE.  Most seem to believe Hyde and Kittle, but my thought is Cleveland D is bad against the Run and the Atlanta/Steeler game should be shootout.  What do you think?

Carlos Hyde vs. Baltimore

Alex Collins @ Cleveland

Vance McDonald vs. Atlanta

George Kittle vs. Arizona

I have no faith in Collins to even hold onto the ball at this point I'd have to roll with Hyde. 

The TEs are kind of a toss up, the PIT/ATL game is going to be a high scoring game whereas SF / ARI is almost hard to predict. 

Kind of like Vance this week as the TE, but can't go wrong either way.

Thanks for mine.

I’m a Ravens fan and they held Conner to less than 20 yards after the first half? But anyways When the Ravens want to, they can stop the rush. CJ Mosley, the replacement to Ray Lewis, heads that station. I’d be optimistic for Hyde to put some points up but i find it hard to put up anything more than 12 including TD points.

alex collins Is a great risky bet, he’s good when he isn’t causing turnovers and forcing the ravens to pass all the time.

TE Vance has had two big plays with that car press for an arm, he’s tough to bring down and gets a lot of looks so I’d bet he could do it again a thin secondary like ATL. It’ll be a shootout no doubt and Donald is gonna reep it for sneaky first downs. Kittle gets good looks and almost made me lose last week but I wouldn’t bet on a deep pass like that one in this game.

You can't trust collins. So hyde is in for me no matter what. And Im a collins owner. I think I would go with kittle for the TE but that one is a bit closer. Reason being is kittle is the guy vance is still splitting snaps with jesse james. Also patrick peterson will lock down a WR all game probably goodwin leaving kittle open.

Archived