NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Ronald Jones vs D'Onte Foreman? WHIR

I was looking at my team last night and noticed week 9 is going to be trouble. I will have Barkley and Mixon out on bye as well as Hines who has been putting up solid numbers the last couple of weeks. Also Conner probably won't be startable if Bell comes back on there bye week and is not traded. I am left with Royce Freeman who I consider dropping every week, but their is just no one to really pick up. I have a couple of trade offers out just to get someone that I can play, but I was looking at Jones and Foreman on the WW. If you were going to grab one that could possible be startable for week 9, which would you get?

I am grabbing Jones.  He is closer to being heavily involved that foreman.  If he recovers from that achilles, I really like foreman more as an athlete and think he has higher upside.  But it's still a lot longer until he gets the keys if it were to ahppen. 

46 minutes ago, lowrider121 said:

I was looking at my team last night and noticed week 9 is going to be trouble. I will have Barkley and Mixon out on bye as well as Hines who has been putting up solid numbers the last couple of weeks. Also Conner probably won't be startable if Bell comes back on there bye week and is not traded. I am left with Royce Freeman who I consider dropping every week, but their is just no one to really pick up. I have a couple of trade offers out just to get someone that I can play, but I was looking at Jones and Foreman on the WW. If you were going to grab one that could possible be startable for week 9, which would you get?

I think I go with Foreman.  Obviously the Achilles scares you, but I think he has looked better when on the field, and the Texans offense is better than the Bucs, as well as their defense.  I would take the RB in the better situation every time.  

Archived