NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Waiver help? WHIR

I am currently in first place. Looking ahead at bye's week 9 is going to kill me. Barkley, Mixon and Hines will be on bye's. That leaves me with Royce Freeman and Conner as my starters at RB. Conner might be useless if Bell is back and Freeman has to score a touchdown to be useful. I am planning on grabbing Ronald Jones tonight and dropping the Titans. Another pickup I am looking at is Luck. I drafted him, but dropped him after week 3 because of 2 not so good games. I currently have Dalton and like his next few matchups, PIT, KC, TB then a bye week 9. Luck is the current #3 QB in my league. Luck has NYJ, BUF, OAK then bye week 9. Seems kinda pointless to hold 2 QB's with the same bye week.

Should I grab Luck and if so who do I drop? Dalton, or maybe Burton or Njoku?

Winston is also available, but I would just be looking at that week 9 bye for him right now. Again, who to drop?

Or just stick with Dalton and figure it out in week 9?

Andy Dalton

RB: Saquon Barkley, Joe Mixon, James Conner, Royce Freeman, Nyheim Hines

WR: Keenan Allen, Stefon Diggs, Allen Robinson, Josh Gordon

TE: Trey Burton, David Njoku

DST: CHI, TEN

3 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Keep Dalton he's the better overall QB with way more weapons. But if you need a TE? Grab Burton he needs to be owned, but who are you dropping? 

I have Burton and Njoku. But could drop either if I really had to. So far they are pretty equal. I think I would rather keep Burton, but Njoku is starting to get a lot of targets.

1 minute ago, thebadferret said:

Try to get Smallwood, too. Don't spend FAAB on him. If you get him, cool. If not, okay. Maybe he could turn out into something with Ajayi out.

Smallwood and Clement are available, but am not interested because of the week 9 bye. I am just looking for bodies for week 9.

1 minute ago, lowrider121 said:

Smallwood and Clement are available, but am not interested because of the week 9 bye. I am just looking for bodies for week 9.

Sorry. Somehow I had the Eagles bye in week 11 in my head.

You could try to shop Conner to a team that is believing in him ROS. 

For your QB question, I wouldn't add Luck. You're good with Dalton.

Archived