NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bogdan Bogdanovic 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Takeaways: - He's on an explicit minute restriction, so was used a 6th man tonight.  I definitely think he'll be starting over Shumpert in about a week.   - He was the primary playmaker without

I love bog but not gonna lie I hate this trade, middleton is a straight up stud. Idk what your league settings are but Id need a big package to give up middleton.

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

Didn't start the 2nd half? Anyone know what's up?? I know Kings were getting smashed in the first half.

-throws up- 

The only thing I could see is that it was a blow out and he didn't want him to continue playing... 

On BBM "Benched by the coach for good knows what reason, along with most of the other starters. There isn't anything to overreact with."

23 minutes ago, chud12 said:

For two quarters ? I’m confused by this. 

Tonight, yes.  He's actually been bad ever since the 20 point game he had back on the 12th, although that does include the game the Kings' coach tanked.

It's not going to last forever, but it's not unfair to say he's been bad lately and tonight he can't even shoot FTs (so far).

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

Tonight, yes.  He's actually been bad ever since the 20 point game he had back on the 12th, although that does include the game the Kings' coach tanked.

It's not going to last forever, but it's not unfair to say he's been bad lately and tonight he can't even shoot FTs (so far).

After the 20 point game he dropped 12/1/7 and 15/7/5 lines. The efficiency Wasn’t great but I wouldn’t say bad at all, those are solid lines. 

8 minutes ago, Blood Brother said:

He didn't look right tonight at all. Wonder if he's still bothered by that foot injury that caused him to miss last game. Looked to grimace a bit on one defensive possession midway in the 3rd quarter.

Thought we were in for a dud, managed to salvage that line late in the 3rd and 4th... looked a little bit slower on his first step especially on defense tonight...

14 minutes ago, Blood Brother said:

He didn't look right tonight at all. Wonder if he's still bothered by that foot injury that caused him to miss last game. Looked to grimace a bit on one defensive possession midway in the 3rd quarter.

Jesus, didn’t want to read this. 

2 minutes ago, FreeJordanBell said:

How in the world did his owned % decrease in yahoo leagues ?? Crazy. He’s  a must own player.

People are dumb, guys can't have a bad game or 2. Just look at the comments in this thread when Bog had a rough 2 quarters, lol.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, chud12 said:

People are dumb, guys can't have a bad game or 2. Just look at the comments in this thread when Bog had a rough 2 quarters, lol.

He’s not infallible mate. He was top 150 for two weeks.

I’m holding ROS obviously but there’s nothing wrong with speaking up when his play isn’t to standard...

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Quazza said:

not sure if anyone here has him in points leagues but he's been surprisingly handy in the one I own him in. 

had 41 in the game prior to injury, then a 52 today.

Yeah, I’ve got him in my main points league. Different settings so 22 and 38 respectively but super useful and gathering a lot of interest in trades.