NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bam Adebayo Season Outlook 18-19

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hate to burst your buddles, but even with all the stupid franchises in the NBA right now no-one is trading for Whiteside this year (and probably not next year either). He has $52M left over the next 2

You obviously checked the box score... just look at the foul column next time instead of posting it on here.

I am sure they give a damn about your fantasy team dude. 

Sleeper. This game shows his potential if he's given the proper minutes. Whiteside ain't going away but his injury history is something that's hard to ignore.. 

Comparing him to Bamba, Nance, Dedmon, Bell.. he may be the better bet than any of them. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, sickrookie said:

Sleeper. This game shows his potential if he's given the proper minutes. Whiteside ain't going away but his injury history is something that's hard to ignore.. 

Comparing him to Bamba, Nance, Dedmon, Bell.. he may be the better bet than any of them. 

I agree.

Whiteside was in foul trouble today and the first unit played like trash. He’s a great stash if you can afford it. I’ve got tons of borderline holds in a deep 12 team league (Gibson, James Johnson, Crowder, Ross) so I’m certainly contemplating a switch.

Edited by Supersonics
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, bsu27 said:

If I'm rolling in 1st place should I add this guy for a whiteside injury/trade? I could use a center. What do you guys think will happen with him 2nd half of season? 

I made a bet with my buddy before the season started that Bam will be starting by mid-Jan latest. I still strongly believe that will happen either due to injury or a trade. 

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, hkchuchu said:

He is full of potential...

“BAM!  A BAM SLAM with a right HAND...  OH MY!!!”         Lol! 

I don’t know what was more amazing, Bam’s back-to-back plays on both ends of the court OR the announcer’s call- thanks for posting!

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, USP123 said:

Interesting I have him and Whiteside so Im kind of in a weird spot. Hope one gets traded.

I'm in the same situation, and I agree a Whiteside trade would be the best for everyone; Whiteside, Adebayo, Spolestra, and most importantly our fantasy teams, lol.  In all seriousness, what would be the best spot for Whiteside?  I'm thinking maybe Washington.  Would love to hear what others think.  It would be great if Hassan could get on a team that plays him 30+ minutes a game.

5 hours ago, MJtheGOAT said:

I'm in the same situation, and I agree a Whiteside trade would be the best for everyone; Whiteside, Adebayo, Spolestra, and most importantly our fantasy teams, lol.  In all seriousness, what would be the best spot for Whiteside?  I'm thinking maybe Washington.  Would love to hear what others think.  It would be great if Hassan could get on a team that plays him 30+ minutes a game.

Why would it be Washington when they have Howard?

• Like 1