Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bam Adebayo Season Outlook 18-19


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hate to burst your buddles, but even with all the stupid franchises in the NBA right now no-one is trading for Whiteside this year (and probably not next year either). He has $52M left over the next 2

You obviously checked the box score... just look at the foul column next time instead of posting it on here.

I am sure they give a damn about your fantasy team dude. 

  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, stickman786 said:

So whats the dealio? Whiteside wasn’t in foul trouble here and bam still balled out.

 

Whiteside can't close games due to his poor ft%. Spo looks like he wants Bam closing games here on out, or at least until he tries something else...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bjames3 said:

What to do with Bam? Hold or Drop? White Whiteside playing well are the Heat just showcasing him to trade him with the trade deadline coming up? Bam also hasn’t been playing well the last few games, especially in blocks department. 

 

How about waiting until thursday.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Another stellar game from Bam. He's the #42 player overall (9 cat) as a starter this year and he should start the rest of the season. How is he only 33% owned in Yahoo leagues? 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

Another stellar game from Bam. He's the #42 player overall (9 cat) as a starter this year and he should start the rest of the season. How is he only 33% owned in Yahoo leagues? 🤔

 

How do you like him for the stretch run, points league.  You rather have him, Kelly Olynk  or Justise Winslow ? Kinda looks like James Johnson is healthy but not playing at all. So theres been extra PT ever since JJ been out. Whiteside has been very up and down , which has been really good for Bam

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

 

How do you like him for the stretch run, points league.  You rather have him, Kelly Olynk  or Justise Winslow ? Kinda looks like James Johnson is healthy but not playing at all. So theres been extra PT ever since JJ been out. Whiteside has been very up and down , which has been really good for Bam

Questions about points leagues are impossible to answer without knowing your league settings, since every points league has different settings. What are yours?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kaboom said:

Questions about points leagues are impossible to answer without knowing your league settings, since every points league has different settings. What are yours?

 

PTS : 1   REB: 1.2   AST: 1.5   ST: 2  BLK: 2   TO: -1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2019 at 7:05 PM, Kaboom said:

Another stellar game from Bam. He's the #42 player overall (9 cat) as a starter this year and he should start the rest of the season. How is he only 33% owned in Yahoo leagues? 🤔

Crazy ain't it! People asking questions about Bam. The dude has taken Whiteside spot and putting up good numbers. Splitting time, but you grab and hold onto Bam for the foreseeable future. His FG% and FT% is what does it. Fantasy and reality. Folks not looking at the sched and planning for the future.

Edited by Forever Smooth
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, heyitsmattdelly said:

Sorry haven’t been keeping up

has bam been starting?

Has been, and will continue to for the rest of the year, to the benefit of guys in roto leagues especially.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just curious? How have Centers been doing against MIL this season? Lopez plays out on the 3-point line a lot, and I worry that Bam/Whiteside might be lifted for more "small-ball" lineups.

 

Should we worry at all?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CORTEz said:

Just curious? How have Centers been doing against MIL this season? Lopez plays out on the 3-point line a lot, and I worry that Bam/Whiteside might be lifted for more "small-ball" lineups.

 

Should we worry at all?

you should. spo likes to play guys based on matchups so I expect oly to play the 5 a lot tonight

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nyjew said:

Sustainable for the rest of the season? 

i'd say so...hes been great even in 20 mins per game so i'm riding him for my final championship week, ironically my future opponent has Whiteside lol

Edited by Kobe824
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...