NBC Sports Edge Forums

2018 Completed Trades Thread

14 team ppr:

QB: Goff

Rb: J White, Dion Lewis, Freeman, Fournette

Wr: B. Cooks, K Cole, C Rodgers, Gabriel, T Taylor, Gordon

TE: Swain( Week 5), Burton and Engram

Traded J White and fournette for Landry. His only RB was L. Miller.

his starting team was Hopkins, kittle, Allen and Crabtree with Rivers at QB and cowboys D.

Fournette was a little much with lower RBs now, but I like Landry going forward with Baker. Playing WW close for RBs.

Edited by ImthenewGoff
Missed a player
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Tho you could've gotten more for Sony in a dynasty league than what you got. Which is what lead me to my comment that I feel like you lost the trade. Has nothing to do with Cole as you tried

Gave Marlon Mack for Michael Thomas. 

Non PPR, traded Hyde/YeldonJeffery for DeAndre Hopkins and a few add on pieces.  Only Jeffery would have started for me in any given week and even have Michel on the bench who will likely pull ahead of Hyde as my RB3 eventually.

Earlier this week, in my 10 team PPR, I dealt away my Le'Veon Bell for Zach Ertz. Before you all tar and feather me, realize that I originally drafted Walker, then rode Howard for a couple weeks till he went down. I started the year with 2 big wins, and lost my last 2 matchups in the waning minutes of MNF. If was 4-0, or maybe 3-1, I probably continue to sit on Bell and stream TEs for at least a few weeks. Instead, I chose to stop the bleeding early, and plug the hole at TE. Ertz's performance today already has me feeling pretty good about that deal. 

The last couple of days, I have also been working on finding a new home for my Fournette. Up until 12:59 today, I had Gurley, and Ekeler locked into my RB slots. At 12:56 I sent an offer of my Jeffery for his Thompson, and imediately texted the guy, "Offer up! And Hurry up!" He accepted at 12:58, I opened the app, pushed the trade through, went to my team, swapped out Ekeler for Thompson, and clicked submit with seconds to spare before lineups locked at 1:00.

Thanks to Gurley and Ertz, I already have the win this week locked up, but Thompson still gives me a shot at high week, which would be a quick $50 in the bank ??

(I know, I know, CSB...sorry...not sorry...)

On 10/6/2018 at 3:15 PM, ImthenewGoff said:

14 team ppr:

QB: Goff

Rb: J White, Dion Lewis, Freeman, Fournette

Wr: B. Cooks, K Cole, C Rodgers, Gabriel, T Taylor, Gordon

TE: Swain( Week 5), Burton and Engram

Traded J White and fournette for Landry. His only RB was L. Miller.

his starting team was Hopkins, kittle, Allen and Crabtree with Rivers at QB and cowboys D.

Fournette was a little much with lower RBs now, but I like Landry going forward with Baker. Playing WW close for RBs.

You got hosed on that one. Seems like too much for Landry 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bhawks489 said:

You got hosed on that one. Seems like too much for Landry 

Yeah I expected that but I’d rather keep  Landry and Wait for Gordon than keep a RB that purely catches. Plus I got Smallwood and Blue.

I traded Hines and cook away for Rudolph and Hyde. Full ppr 10 team keeper. Not sure if I got the good end or not, But I believe Hyde is the best player in the deal. 

Edited by JFire
10 hours ago, HOF12 said:

Traded my John Brown for Carlos Hyde. 

In a full point ppr. 

Who won the trade? 

I think you did.  But we'll have to wait until the end of the year to evaluate, unless John Brown goes out with his annual injury soon.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SharkSwimmer said:

I think you did.  But we'll have to wait until the end of the year to evaluate, unless John Brown goes out with his annual injury soon.

Thought the same i think it’s pretty even considering they both are pretty injury prone. 

5 hours ago, Jay85 said:

0.5 pt PPR 12 Team 

Keenan Allen and Shepard for Diggs Evan Engram and Chicago. (He also has Rams defense and Reed )

Who Won the trade? 

Just now, Jay85 said:

Who Won the trade? 

The Diggs side. Solid WR, solid TE, solid Defense. Shepard's fantasy value is extremely dependent on injuries to Beckham or Engram. Keenan and Diggs are pretty much a wash with Diggs outproducing him right now.

7 hours ago, Tomas_2_Cool said:

12 man non-ppr standard league

Traded: Mike Davis

Received: Tyler Boyd

My WRs are ODB, Hilton Marvin Jones, and Godwin. With Hilton injures and Jones on bye, I needed another WR and didn't want to start Godwin this week...

Surprises me people are that low on boyd he's been great... surely he was worth more than davis?

Also I want to hear about nick chubb trades of anyone has any....

0.3Ppr 12 team.

Gave Ertz, Get Davante Adams & Kittle. We start 2 WRs in this league and my WR1 is Diggs. So my lineup now looks like:

QB: Watson

WR: Diggs, Adams

RB: Gurley

TE: Kittle

Flex: Carson/Lindsay/Coutee/Allison

• phatrat pinned this topic
  • phatrat locked and unpinned this topic