NBC Sports Edge Forums

2018 Completed Trades Thread

38 minutes ago, FANattic86 said:

half ppr

just traded DJ for Kamara, thoughts?

I prefer the Kamara (your) side.  As usual, peeps are overreacting based on one game.  While DJ is immensely talented, that offense is dreadful.  And I don't expect Kamra's usage, to be much different than last year.  I mean, why would it be?  It's not like Ingram got better.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Tho you could've gotten more for Sony in a dynasty league than what you got. Which is what lead me to my comment that I feel like you lost the trade. Has nothing to do with Cole as you tried

Gave Marlon Mack for Michael Thomas. 

Full point PPR, 12 team league

traded Greg Olsen, Devin Funchess, and Dion Lewis for Julian Edelman.

The other team was gutted with injuries and is dead last.

my lineup looks like this now:

QB - Winston, Stafford

WR - A.Brown, Ty Hill, Tate, Edelman, Godwin, Gabriel, DJ Moore

RB - White, Carson, Powell, Hines

TE - Cook, Engram

K - Fairbairn

DEF - Rams

If your set on rbs id take that deal it seems like Luck is throwing tons, there schedule isnt bad and Lynch is getting banged up with shoulder/hip injurys that are only gona get worse. 

should i trade DBrees and Brieda for McCoy ? 

Id like to have a solid Rb 2 and i think McCoy is gona get traded. 

19 minutes ago, Yammz said:

If your set on rbs id take that deal it seems like Luck is throwing tons, there schedule isnt bad and Lynch is getting banged up with shoulder/hip injurys that are only gona get worse. 

should i trade DBrees and Brieda for McCoy ? 

Id like to have a solid Rb 2 and i think McCoy is gona get traded. 

That’s not a bad traded, briedas

best days are behind him. But dress Bree’s is lighting it up. McCoy a little risky but he’s slowly getting going. I’m targeting him aswell. Hopefully tys hamstring ain’t to bad 

The purpose of this thread is to allow fantasy football players across all types of leagues to gauge the market. 

The premise is simple: 

Post the completed traded you personally as a GM have made with the following details: 

Player(s) X for Player(s) Y 

Number of teams in your league 

Synopsis of scoring settings (The short but sweet version) 

If you play in a a league where draft picks were included in the trade, feel free to give a background for depth of cost by each individual party in relation to any picks exchanged. 

As long as everyone follows the posting guidelines, players should have a better idea of market prices, after all, a player is worth what another GM is willing to pay for him. 

I can start, completed a trade today. 

I sent: 

My 2019 4th round pick 

For:

His Phillip Lindsay, 2019 8th round pick, 2019 15th round pick, and his Julian Edelman 

The team I traded with knew he was done and decided to be the first team to hold a complete fire sale in hopes of rocketing off the bottom next season. 

I'm a firm believer in Lindsay going forward, he fits the mold of the new NFL, is a local boy to Denver, and has a lot of dog in him. 

Edelman is a PPR stalwart and although I gave up my first trade-able pick in the 4th round I got an 8th back and a 15th since the team I traded with will likely have so many picks, he will be done drafting by the 15th anyways. 

-- The idea of this thread is to get an idea of what is getting dealt for various assets within various leagues. 

Thanks for participating, knowledge is power in this game. 

G.A. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I am currently not starting 1 player I drafted this week except Julio.   It's been a crazy ride....

12 team 1/2pt ppr

First it was 

Gave away: Mike Williams

Got: Aaron Jones

Then:

Gave away: James connor, Ty Hilton, Will Fuller

Got: Keenen Allen, Joe Mixon, Chris Thompson 

Then

Gave away: Melvin Gordon, Austin ekeler, Kerryon Johnson 

Got: Karim hunt, Jordan Reed, Aaron Rodgers

Then

Gave away:  Aaron Rodgers, Keenan Allen, Packers defense

Got: DeAndre Hopkins, Dalvin Cook, Baker Mayfield

Then

Gave away: Kyle Rudolph

Got(back): kerryon Johnson

Before:

Qb: Brees, Stafford

Rb: Gordon, connor, Kerryon, ekeler, Cohen, m.mack

Wr: Julio, Hilton, b.cooks, fuller, m. Williams

Te: Rudolph

K: tucker

-----

Now:

Qb: Brees, Baker

Rb: Hunt, Mixon, D.Cook, kerryon, Aaron Jones, Chris Thompson, Cohen

Wr: J.Jones, D.Hopkins, b.cooks, t.boyd, 

Te: Reed/Doyle

K: tucker

How'd I do?  Gameplan: Dropping Baker for keke coutee after he clears waivers and riding out with only Brees.   No defense at the moment. Who do I drop???  Do I not need keke coutee?????

Edited by nll928

12 team, half PPR, redraft

Traded Big Ben for Austin Ekeler. We start one QB and I have Cam. Needed RB depth for this week.

Traded Michael Thomas, Jordan Howard, Terik Cohen, and Devin Funchess for Cooper Kupp, Stefon Diggs, Devonta Freeman, and Trey Burton. Placed Freeman on IR and added Ito Smith. 

2 Potential trades:

1. Should I trade my Matt Breida for Marshawn Lynch?

Note: Lynch has a bye and next week is one of my 3 most competitive matches + my Fournette might stay benched

2. Should I trade my Travis Kelce for J. Howard and Olsen?

12 Man Standard League.

I have 2 very good WRs + Fitz (:/), Cam and Kelce, but mediocre RBs: Fournette, Breida, Clement, Royce Freeman and L Murray.

Thank you and greetings from Germany!

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic