NBC Sports Edge Forums

2018 Completed Trades Thread

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Tho you could've gotten more for Sony in a dynasty league than what you got. Which is what lead me to my comment that I feel like you lost the trade. Has nothing to do with Cole as you tried

Gave Marlon Mack for Michael Thomas. 

47 minutes ago, IdontknowwhatNFLis12 said:

Just traded James Conner for Julio Jones

Nice score.  On the Steelers RB front,  I own Conner in one league (PPR 1QB) and traded Dion Lewis and Garoppolo to get Bell. 

• Like 1

Felt I was pretty well off depth wise at rb so traded Hyde, J.White and Crowder for Fitz and K.Johnson who I thought actually looked good on Monday and is a nice wait and see. 

My roster , 10 team Ppr

Qb- Rodgers

Rb- Zeke

Rb- Collins

Wr- Allen

Wr- Fitz

Te- Gronk

Flex- j. Gordon

Flex- Goodwin 

D- Bears

K- Adam V

Bench- A.Jones, D.Parker, A.Morris, Burton, Eagles D, K. Johnson and one open spot once trade goes through.

Edited by Nyblazer11235

Wow people are getting some absolute steals. I recently dealt Drake and Diggs for Hopkins. Considering it is a 16 team PPR league that starts 3 WR (less depth so getting 2 good guys vs. 1 great guy means a lot more than in smaller leagues) and the other team was real weak at RB so I think it was a pretty even trade.

Edited by Jaw1

12 Team Standard. I traded....

MY: Emmanuel Sanders, Dion Lewis, Pierre Garcon, and Rams D 

for

HIS: Tyreek Hill, Marquise Goodwin, Ty Montgomery, Broncos D

Happy to finally land Hill because I am a Mahomes owner. My top 5 of my lineup is now Mahomes, Gurley, DJ, Hopkins, ,and Tyreek. I also get to now move Quincy to the flex from now on. Rams D wasn't a huge loss because I have Bears D already, and now his Broncos D to alternate with. I did give a haul though but I had some depth.

• Like 1
  • phatrat pinned this topic
  • phatrat locked and unpinned this topic