NBC Sports Edge Forums

2018 Completed Trades Thread

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Tho you could've gotten more for Sony in a dynasty league than what you got. Which is what lead me to my comment that I feel like you lost the trade. Has nothing to do with Cole as you tried

Gave Marlon Mack for Michael Thomas. 

29 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

10 team .5 ppr, was 1-3. Had to make some moves.

Sent Fitzgerald/Collins/Chris Carson/Keelan Cole for Dalvin Cook/T.Y Hilton

Sent Hyde/Enunwa for JuJu Smith-Schuster

Not sure I understand the first one. DC is still hurting and ineffective. Plus, TY got hurt as well and you need a win. I guess Carson and Cole are even hard to own in just a 10 team league. 

Buying in in hopes of cook coming around but that defense needs to improve or cousins will continue to throw 40+ passes a game. 

I love the 2nd trade though. 

3 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

Not sure I understand the first one. DC is still hurting and ineffective. Plus, TY got hurt as well and you need a win. I guess Carson and Cole are even hard to own in just a 10 team league. 

Buying in in hopes of cook coming around but that defense needs to improve or cousins will continue to throw 40+ passes a game. 

I love the 2nd trade though. 

First trade was to get rid of all the average talent that I sent. There is not a lot to get excited about any of those guys. Essentially buying low on both Hilton and Cook. Don't need Hilton this week because of that second trade as JuJu is my WR3 now.... which means Hilton is my WR4. Cook is my RB3 at this point.

I do agree about the second trade though, JuJu for RB2 + WR3 was an easy trade for me to take.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, cheezor42 said:

I still believe in Keenan Allen but I traded him and Aaron Jones for Brandin Cooks (keeper league and Cooks is very cheap to keep).

I think Cooks finishes a top 5 WR.

I love Keenan Allen slow start against some tough defenses, but look at the chargers schedule ROS...Tennessee, Denver, and Baltimore, scattered in but otherwise they might have the most favorable final 10 games in the league, that whole offense is going to blow up. But I’m just a rube so what do I know

• Like 1
1 minute ago, white800 said:

I love Keenan Allen slow start against some tough defenses, but look at the chargers schedule ROS...Tennessee, Denver, and Baltimore, scattered in but otherwise they might have the most favorable final 10 games in the league, that whole offense is going to blow up. But I’m just a rube so what do I know

Schedule wise both WR have very favorable outlooks.  

20 minutes ago, nlm said:

Dealt

Aaron Jones

Devin Funchess

Received

Gronk

He had wanted Tyler Boyd. I'm happy with this. I had no TE in this league which starts 2....

You crushed that trade bro!  Can't believe they would trade away Gronk for such limited upside in a 2 TE league.

• Thanks 2
Just now, nlm said:

Thanks! The guy seemed in love with Jones. I like Aaron Jones, but a 2 TE league, Gronk is invaluable.

Considering I just dealt off Jones as well, here's hoping it works out for both of us.  

Trades like the one you got just simply do not get done in my leagues.  Owners are too savvy and in general risk averse.  People get shamed heavily in the slack group for a lopsided deal like this and no one wants egg on their face for a bad trade.

I'm still shocked he accepted the offer. Unless Gronk's "Slow" start had him that worried? He was on the injury report but I'm sure he suits up. Here's to hoping it works out both ways in dealing Jones, indeed.

Edited by nlm

20-team, 0.5PPR, short benches.

Got DJ for Fournette, Stills (he needed a WR badly) and Ben Watson (he needed a TE even worse). Weirdest thing was that I have Yeldon and he was happy to take Fournette on his own.

Other trades last week in our league:

Ebron for Goodwin

Luck for Alex Smith & Lockett

Sanders for Golladay

(wasn't quite as exciting).

• phatrat pinned this topic
  • phatrat locked and unpinned this topic