NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Ennis 2018-2019 Season Outlook

chaiway

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, HulkSmash said:

I'd consider dropping someone else that doesn't have a projection to get better and better as the season goes on.  I'm in a 14 team league and if Sexton's owner dropped him, I would immediately scoop him up because Cavs are in tank mode, and Sexton is their future.  He's a great young talent, who will get more and more comfortable as the season goes on.  

I thought about that too, dropping Sexton that is for Ennis. I didn't. Where Ennis is like the 3-4 cog in Houston, Sexton is gonna be featured. Hell, might as well say he already is. I be highly upset and surprised if Hill comes back and takes his spot back.Don't think that's happening. That was the big riff in Cleveland from the jump, developing Sexton which wasn't happening. but like you stated, you go with youth, opportunity, high upside always. 

23 hours ago, bsu27 said:

Is he worth a pickup over someone like Danny Green...

He has literally no competition for minutes anymore with Melo being gone. 

Gary Clark and Gerald Green will take some minutes away. Eric Gordon also will slot in when CP3 and James Harden are on the floor. In theory James Ennis should be restorable but he's extremely inconsistent. 

6 hours ago, lbjames6 said:

Gary Clark and Gerald Green will take some minutes away. Eric Gordon also will slot in when CP3 and James Harden are on the floor. In theory James Ennis should be rosterable but he's extremely inconsistent. 

Not sure how I made that typo.

Archived