NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2018-2019 Outlook

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's a very relaxing player in a way. Facing his owner this week, and I don't really need to worry about the matchup, because it's just like getting blitzkrieged from the get-go. Now owning him would

Harden is absolutely killing it in fantasy and what he is doing is incredibly impressive but man the dude is the most unwatchable superstar I've ever seen. 

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

He'll absolutely explode soon, this start to the season is super embarrassing as the reigning MVP after taking the Warriors to 7 games. 

He better or I’m gonna set the moose loose and rage drop him for Greg Monroe. 

Edited by JooCraig
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, dotanesca said:

What do you think about Harden vs Giannis ROS?

League settings?  Team build?  

In the abstract Alphabet is a tad overrated in fantasy due to atrocious TO and below average FT.  He also doesn’t contribute much in threes.  Last season he finished as a late first rounder according to BBM.  People must have expected continued improvement to draft him top 3, instead they’ve seen regression.  The only way I’d value Alphabet more is if it’s 8 cat and you’re punting FT.  

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

In the abstract Alphabet is a tad overrated in fantasy due to atrocious TO and below average FT.  He also doesn’t contribute much in threes.  Last season he finished as a late first rounder according to BBM.  People must have expected continued improvement to draft him top 3, instead they’ve seen regression.  The only way I’d value Alphabet more is if it’s 8 cat and you’re punting FT.  

Ditto. I have him, Westbrook, and Drummond in a punt FT/TO build. They're supernova.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, StifleTower2 said:

14team classic-9cat h2h

(Sorry to post here, but team build is in the link)

What's up with his free throw percentage this year? Down to 78.9%  from career average of 85.3%. :angry:

He's supposed to offset my s---y shooters like Willie Trill in my Roto league but he isn't helping that much, especially since he shoots such a high volume of them. 

2 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

I’ve reread this four times and I still can’t understand it.  Is there a typo in there somewhere?

He's ranked No. 9 on BBM, but he's within 0.02 points (or whatever the unit is called) of No. 6

Harden is at 0.56, Embiid at 0.58

• Thanks 1

Hi all, I'm posting this here since I can't start a topic. Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Standard Yahoo 12 team 9 cat league H2H

Giving away: Harrell, Jrich, Lowry

Getting: Harden, DJ, Ingram

This trade was veoted by Yahoo. Now is this veto-able? Seems pretty fair to me at the moment. Harrell = DJ

Jrich + Lowry = Harden + Ingram

I see Harrell having the same value as DJ but provides more stocks and less rebounds.

Thank you for your help.

1 hour ago, Oda11 said:

Hi all, I'm posting this here since I can't start a topic. Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Standard Yahoo 12 team 9 cat league H2H

Giving away: Harrell, Jrich, Lowry

Getting: Harden, DJ, Ingram

This trade was veoted by Yahoo. Now is this veto-able? Seems pretty fair to me at the moment. Harrell = DJ

Jrich + Lowry = Harden + Ingram

I see Harrell having the same value as DJ but provides more stocks and less rebounds.

Thank you for your help.

Your post is appreciated in the AC.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/forum/20-assistant-coach-help-forum/

officially #1 player per game in 8 cat leagues after tonights performance (BBM) 

the 19/19 ft's have also vaulted his season ft % to 84.3% on 9.8 shots which is what most of us were expecting after a disappointing start there

Edited by chaiway
  • Like 1