NBC Sports EDGE Forums

James Harden 2018-2019 Outlook

GriffeySwag

3 minutes ago, bilotos13 said:

With Capela out, we are going to witness historic performances from Harden!

My guess is that he will have a 70+ point game soon!

Harden will put up gaudy numbers regardless, but he may have to work a fraction harder without Clint. Defenders aren't going to care much about Chriss hah

12 minutes ago, bilotos13 said:

With Capela out, we are going to witness historic performances from Harden!

My guess is that he will have a 70+ point game soon!

As a Harden owner, I think hes gonna play worse (fantasy #'s wise) without Capela....less assists, much worse Fg%, and def more TO's

1 minute ago, crocp said:

As a Harden owner, I think hes gonna play worse (fantasy #'s wise) without Capela....less assists, much worse Fg%, and def more TO's

I don't think it will affect his fantasy numbers but the Rockets are probably gonna lose a lot of games. 

People were saying this was unsustainable 2 weeks ago when he was dropping 40 nightly. 

They were right. Now he's dropping 50, almost 60 hahaha. He's not on my team unfortunately, but I love seeing a player just put his guys on his back and carry them to respectability 

2 minutes ago, justaguy said:

People were saying this was unsustainable 2 weeks ago when he was dropping 40 nightly. 

They were right. Now he's dropping 50, almost 60 hahaha. He's not on my team unfortunately, but I love seeing a player just put his guys on his back and carry them to respectability 

He was the perfect guy for my build and I had AD. I thought I’d try to get harden and slightly better 2nd player than what I had. Couldn’t get a decent offer other than just straight up. Kinda regretting it hah. This dude is unbelievable.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

poor james, he looked exhausted! as much as i love this production i want paul and capela back, he is burning out and it isnt even ASB yet, we dont want an injury late into fantasy season!

At the very least Gordon needs to come back. I know he returned in this game, but hopefully his injury is minor.

1 hour ago, PaddyAustralia said:

poor james, he looked exhausted! as much as i love this production i want paul and capela back, he is burning out and it isnt even ASB yet, we dont want an injury late into fantasy season!

I agree with u 100%. I rather have harden in Playoffs 100% healthy and not burnt out.I’m hoping capela comes back healthy and 100% as i own both players😃