NBC Sports Edge Forums

Joe Ingles 2018-19 Season Outlook

Holding because he's still good enough to roster in a daily league with an outside chance of turning things on.  But I'm not expecting things to get much better.

I'm expecting one good line every 4 games or so (like he had against Memphis last week), an occasional big game every few weeks (Boston 10 days ago)....but mostly what we've seen the last few games

The value you are getting him for where you picked him up is probably fine.  I just don't think he's going to amount to the "steal" that I expected. 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is up with these posts in like every thread.   Yes, we know he's not going to average 24 PPG and break the NBA record for 3 pointers.  Thank you for the hot take.

Joe Hablo Ingles

Posted Images

1 hour ago, molski said:

Besides like 4 good games all year he’s been in a “slump”. Is this a slump or who he is

He'll be fine.

He just will.

Because they all end up fine.

Until they don't.

And you won't hear me apologizing for telling he was gonna be fine with so much conviction.

So don't worry.

Geez.

15 hours ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

Does Kyle Korver hurt his value?

No, if anything, Korver might help because the Utah offense needs a boost right now.  Also, Joe Ingles has good yet conservative shot selection, which is why his numbers and shots attempted are low at times.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, imagindis123 said:

What's with fewer minutes these last two games? He's the most underrated overall producer in the league, but I would like to see him filling up the points and threes categories a bit more.

foul trouble both games, in terms of offense I feel the whole Utah offense has been underwhelming. Hopefully he'll get his shot sinking and his ft% up. Im loving the steals though. 

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, imagindis123 said:

What's with fewer minutes these last two games? He's the most underrated overall producer in the league, but I would like to see him filling up the points and threes categories a bit more.

Was in foul trouble both games. 3 fouls in the first half in this one, picked up his 4th early third.  Same thing last games as well, ignore the trolls. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...