NBC Sports Edge Forums

Marc Gasol 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think so too.  As for the dimes imagine passing the ball to an open   Kawhi / Lowry / Powell / OG / Green / FVV or a cutting Siakam   Versus   the sad pile of players o

I'm not denying the impact of shut down. I'm saying that Gasol isn't a candidate for shut down. 

Had too much to drink and cut Marc instead of Pau did we?

Posted Images

11 hours ago, taenggg said:

Isn't it funny that the two white centers get demoted to the bench? Coincidence? I think not. 

If gasolina or val were black theyd 100% be starting. Nick nurse don't want smoke. 

val never start buddy, what are you watching lol his minutes decreased ever year WITHOUT nurse... jval is not longer a good option in this leage

2 hours ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

val never start buddy, what are you watching lol his minutes decreased ever year WITHOUT nurse... jval is not longer a good option in this leage

JV actually changed his game a lot in the last few seasons and is a difference maker when on the court. He's one of the few Raptors in recent years who elevated his game in the playoffs rather than fading away under the pressure. He's no Marc Gasol but he's a very underrated center who can help a team win games.

On 2/12/2019 at 10:29 AM, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

JV started for the Raps for years, just not this season under Nurse. They never really had a great option at PF but Siakam's emergence has changed that.

23 hours ago, Spyplane said:

JV actually changed his game a lot in the last few seasons and is a difference maker when on the court. He's one of the few Raptors in recent years who elevated his game in the playoffs rather than fading away under the pressure. He's no Marc Gasol but he's a very underrated center who can help a team win games.

ive been watching for years as well, i can definitely say him not closing out games and having his minutes reduced is a huge indication that he was not very good lol

That and it was incredibly painful watching him, for someone that tall to be flailing and cant even dunk from point blank, very slow and not explosive. im not impressed, would rather have poetl 

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry
5 minutes ago, smeeze said:

People freaking out about his usage in the first half of his 2nd game with the team. Dummies.

im not freaking out about anything, fantasy wise go ahead, as a raps supporter im very glad JV is gone

Why dont we add the fact that he cant even beat out a rookie for a starting gig in memphis llol

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry