NBC Sports Edge Forums

Vent & Rant Thread 2018-2019

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I paid Anthony Davis prices for Towns in an auction draft and I'm getting Kwame Brown production. 

kawhi - out 4 games in a row with bruised vulva teague - glass ankles booker - ejected today with light skin angst lord covington - bruised ankle for our sins   going to lose

I had to drop P. Siakam and M. Harrel for streaming slots.

Posted Images

Last night dropped M.Robinson for Jeff Green as a streamer ( needed rebounds, and Robinson was really bad last two games, Green averaged around 7rebs ).

Of course, Robinson posted double/double, and Jeff Green was Jeff Green (0 points, 3 rebs)...

Now cannot even bid again to scoop Robinson from waivers...

47 minutes ago, Akauders said:

Last night dropped M.Robinson for Jeff Green as a streamer ( needed rebounds, and Robinson was really bad last two games, Green averaged around 7rebs ).

Of course, Robinson posted double/double, and Jeff Green was Jeff Green (0 points, 3 rebs)...

Now cannot even bid again to scoop Robinson from waivers...

Ouch.

I drafted Kanter, Allen, and Collins. Another ouch.

J.R. Smith scored a team-high 14 points with two rebounds, four dimes, three steals and four 3-pointers in 24 minutes during a loss to the Hornets on Saturday.

Advice: He matched the team high for dimes and steals while he also led in treys. Yes, the Cavs are bad, so maybe the Cavs can get Smith.

(Rotoworld.com)

it's like they dont even try

On 11/2/2018 at 8:07 PM, iowncrazyhair said:

Jonathan isaac nuff said

Anyone who drafted Jonathan Isaac deserves to be on this thread...

Watched him all last year and he was HORRIBLE. Can't shoot to save his life...Doesn't know how to pass so his AST will be under 1.0....Horrible 3-Point Shooter...Mediocre FT%, horrible FG% at a career 38.9 FG%...

This guy is good for 1.0 STL / 1 BLK....I get that that is difficult to find these days...but anyone who drafted him thinking he was all-of-a-sudden going to become a 12/8/2/1/1 player were greatly mistaken.

Edited by CORTEz
2 hours ago, T_Rex said:

Seriously, how can I drop this mother f---er. I'm sick of his ******** turn overs. Dumb ******** ****.

Well, if u’r seriously sick of him, Harden is easy to trade.

• Like 1