NBC Sports Edge Forums

Vent & Rant Thread 2018-2019

Last week, my 4-4 tie turned into a 4-5 loss after stat correction :(

This week, my opponent's team is shooting a ridiculous .540 from the field and has grabbed every rebound imaginable.  I'm pretty sure his Julius Randle alone has outrebounded my bigs (team in sig below).  Another 4-5 loss incoming.

GG, on to the next one.  Gotta take the bad with the good. Still love the rollercoaster ride of fantasy bball.

Edited by gill2k
  • Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I paid Anthony Davis prices for Towns in an auction draft and I'm getting Kwame Brown production. 

kawhi - out 4 games in a row with bruised vulva teague - glass ankles booker - ejected today with light skin angst lord covington - bruised ankle for our sins   going to lose

I had to drop P. Siakam and M. Harrel for streaming slots.

Posted Images

first i had to wait for Collins, then LeVert got f up (traded Aaron Gordon for him at the start of the season), Draymond also out, now Warren for a couple of games...man...i dont know 

37 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

Sexton, Fox, Mirotic, Westbrook = 3/24 FG

Edit: make that 3/27

So to summarize, tonight I lost OPJ and Mirotic in the night that I got Warren back, which brought my injured players back up to 3 (5, including IL).

I chose to play Sexton over Warren because of his minutes restriction. Then, Sexton, Fox, Westbrook, and Mirotic shot 4/30 (and counting). Gobert has only played 7mins because of the matchup.

Edit: Luka and Jrue joined in on the fun: 5/19 FG

This team has a league-leading 51% FG so far.

Edited by ellejamil

Man Middleton has been BRUTAL lately. He's single-handedly dragging my team's FG% down (next to Lonzo of course). I don't know what's going on with him, but this season has not gone as we hoped it would for him. Except for 3's. he really hasn't looked liked a clear cut 2nd option as of late. Brogdon has been outplaying him by a mile for a couple weeks now. Hope he rebounds soon. I'm not selling low. 

Edited by FrightCoward

Dead last in league. Not sure how any strategy can salvage this already doomed season. Lost levert, now have gary harris, booker, ola, jimmy, all hurt. I'm not even mad if Anthony "locker room" Davis gets hurt. Hayward is sick...I'm getting sick of this.

It doesn't hurt when your last rounds of guys are hurt, but when it's literally all of your early rounds hurt, is there anything one can do???

1 hour ago, KuramaHiei said:

Dead last in league. Not sure how any strategy can salvage this already doomed season. Lost levert, now have gary harris, booker, ola, jimmy, all hurt. I'm not even mad if Anthony "locker room" Davis gets hurt. Hayward is sick...I'm getting sick of this.

It doesn't hurt when your last rounds of guys are hurt, but when it's literally all of your early rounds hurt, is there anything one can do???

trades. prioritize % and stocks to complement ad.