NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nemanja Bjelica 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, RingMyBell said:

I dunno what to do with this guy.  When he was getting minutes he was amazing.  But im having a hard time letting go now that bagley is eating into his minutes.  They are very different players, im not sure why they are vulturing each other.

Easy cut if you're in 12-team or fewer. Maybe borderline in 14? Although I'd probably still cut there. 

What's funny is everyone said there's no way he could keep up his shooting percentages, but he's still at a respectable 53% on the season about 1/3 of the way through. Still, his volume is just too low to make that worth holding him for.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

refusing to replace McGruder with Bjelica and looking at the statline

My God, this board is terrible. 

I'm not sure what you're basing any of this on analysis of his defense on. Bjelica lacks the agility to defend the perimeter. His career high for blocks in a season is 21. The 3 blocks he got last sea

11 minutes ago, mihs said:

Easy cut if you're in 12-team or fewer. Maybe borderline in 14? Although I'd probably still cut there. 

What's funny is everyone said there's no way he could keep up his shooting percentages, but he's still at a respectable 53% on the season about 1/3 of the way through. Still, his volume is just too low to make that worth holding him for.

Yea dropped him for Mikal this morning

18 minutes ago, t0087669 said:

what kind of NBA team gives up after one quarter? I would not be happy if I had paid to watch the game in person

takes a special king of stupid. kings tier. imagine your starting center going -5 through 7 minutes and then benching him the rest of the game. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...