• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't worry, Fiz will put it out. 

Knox goes down for 2-4 weeks and he just soaked up almost all of the bench minutes. Gotta pay closer attention now.

He’s still primarily a 2 guard and he would only be an instant add if THJ goes down. But with the way he’s been playing, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was slid into the starting 5. It would go against

Second time i've picked him up, only again for his minutes to be somewhat stymied.....just 10 minutes nearing 3/4 time? Defensive sieves Hardaway and Trey Burke are leading the scoring...and it seems whatever guard in N.Y i've picked up, including Burke himself a couple of months ago when he went on a heater, it's a bit like musical chairs. MIght move on i think from this particular side for a source of fantasy players.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chud12 said:

Any1 see any potential in dynasty upside here down the line?

I think he has a chance to be a pretty solid player, not necessarilly an all star - but a lot of that will depend on what happens this offseason since the Knicks want to cash in on the upcoming FA market.

• 1 month later...