NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Week 8 Waivers? WHIR

lowrider121

I am trying to figure out what I want to do with waivers this week. I grabbed Doug Martin when I saw news of Lynch being out, but am now wondering if I should have gone for Richard. I could try and grab Richard and drop Ito Smith and wait and see what happens this week or drop Martin for Richard or just stay put with my RB's. I don't need a RB start until week 9 so I could make the decision then who to cut. Also I am looking at Sterling Shepard and Tre'Quan Smith which I would have to drop Robinson or one of the TE's to get. Robinson just hasn't been that great all season even with the offense starting to work. The problem with Shepard is that would give me 3 players from the same not so great offense. What are your thoughts? Also we have a unique scoring system and the basics are below as well as my team.

10 Team PPR 1 point per reception, 1/2 point for rush attempt, 1 point for 10 yards rushing, 1 point for 8 yards receiving

QB: Andy Dalton

RB: Saquon Barkley, Joe Mixon, James Conner, Jordan Howard, Doug Martin, Ito Smith

WR: Keenan Allen, Stefon Diggs, Allen Robinson, Josh Gordon

TE: OJ Howard, Evan Engram

DST: CHI
K: Dan Bailey

Archived