NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kanter/ Conley for CP3/ Teague (WHIR)

Is this offer on the table or are you thinking of proposing it? Because i prefer the cp3 side, by quite a lot. 

Teague is arguably better than conley or at least as good, especially if/when butler gets traded. And while Kanter is solid, cp3 is another level, even when factoring in his injury risk. 

I would be offering.  If I add Cousins, would that make the deal more fair?  I play in a competitive cash league with friends every year, so I prefer to do trades that are pretty close and mutually beneficial (it makes trading easier the following years).  He's low at the C/PF position and is guard heavy.

47 minutes ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

I would be offering.  If I add Cousins, would that make the deal more fair?  I play in a competitive cash league with friends every year, so I prefer to do trades that are pretty close and mutually beneficial (it makes trading easier the following years).  He's low at the C/PF position and is guard heavy.

Dont think cousins is a big difference maker here, guess you could try, you never know. You could try to talk up cousins a bit and mention that he is about to start some contact scrimmages etc. Even though i personally think he is still a long way off from returning to the court. Either way, for you it would be a great deal. 

Archived