NBC Sports Edge Forums

Who you like here? Whir

jduke314

1 minute ago, jduke314 said:

So he countered with Kyrie/booker/joe ingles for embiid/John Collins 

take it?

What does your team look like? That is a total opposite trade where your guys kill it on 3 pointers, and points while you will be getting rebounds, defense and fg% back. I don’t really like that trade a lot because Ingles is way better than Batum.

I think this is actually pretty close, but I might have to lean slightly towards the Embiid side. He will end up being the best player in the deal and Josh Richardson's arrow is only pointing up. On the other side I love Devin Booker, but he's battled a couple of minor injuries and while I think Kyrie will definitely get it going there are still so many options on that team where he doesn't have to go out and put up crazy numbers.

7 minutes ago, Cavsfan23 said:

I think this is actually pretty close, but I might have to lean slightly towards the Embiid side. He will end up being the best player in the deal and Josh Richardson's arrow is only pointing up. On the other side I love Devin Booker, but he's battled a couple of minor injuries and while I think Kyrie will definitely get it going there are still so many options on that team where he doesn't have to go out and put up crazy numbers.

He wants Kyrie/booker/ingles for embiid/j Richardson/issac now 

Archived