NBC Sports Edge Forums

SNF/MNF - What do you need?

Ffguy0087

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, FitzMagic said:
8 hours ago, fatbob166 said:

I need OBJ to score under 27 points on MNF ?

I hope so, because my guy needs those points.

I need OBJ to put up >=20 pts in a PPR1 - something North of 8/120/0 or 6/75 w/ a score.

34 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Down by 3.4 points with Sterling Shepard playing. Thank you Ertz! Should have been a much deeper hole. Hoping the points come early so I can just enjoy the game.

Let's be honest. 49ers and Giants isn't a game meant to be enjoyed. 

2 hours ago, chrismikayla said:

I need 28 points total from Barkley and the 49ers defense. I’m hoping Barkley goes wild and Eli gets sacked a few times.

Eli is def going to get sacked a "few" times lol. No foster, Barkley should get 20 points himself. I think this is a 20-17 type game tho. Im lucky enough to enjoy this game and barkley performance without worry up 65 with my opponent having nobody to play. Just looking for barkley to stay healthy.

31 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Eli is def going to get sacked a "few" times lol. No foster, Barkley should get 20 points himself. I think this is a 20-17 type game tho. Im lucky enough to enjoy this game and barkley performance without worry up 65 with my opponent having nobody to play. Just looking for barkley to stay healthy.

I’m just glad to have a shot after benching Corey Davis and Golladay. Landry put up another dud in a “plus” matchup . Luckily 17 points from Lutz and 33 from Ertz kept me around.

Archived