NBC Sports Edge Forums

NFL Start/Sit Thread 2018 Week 9

tonycpsu
Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for discussing who you're starting and/or sitting for week 9 of the 2018 NFL season.

Because most non-obvious start/sit decisions depend on roster/format/league-specific context, feel free to include any of these considerations in your start/sit questions. Comments along the lines of "Who's Starting Player A?", "I'm Starting Player B over Player C", etc. in player threads may be moved to this thread or removed, at the discretion of the RW forums staff.

This thread is for discussing who you're starting and/or sitting for week 9 of the 2018 NFL season.

Because most non-obvious start/sit decisions depend on roster/format/league-specific context, feel free to include any of these considerations in your start/sit questions. Comments along the lines of "Who's Starting Player A?", "I'm Starting Player B over Player C", etc. in player threads may be moved to this thread or removed, at the discretion of the RW forums staff.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Jimbalaya said:

Having trouble deciding who to start in my flex. (0.5 PT PPR league) WHIR. 

WR Sanders vs Houston
RB Crowell vs @Miami
RB Jalen Richards @SF (Thur game) 

I love the Crowell matchup vs Miami, but I don't think I could not start Sanders at least in a full-point PPR. Is there any way you can start them both?

Richards has a good matchup too, but I don't trust any Raiders players because they throw to too many of them. 

So, I need to add a couple players for my two flex spots as I plan to drop Corey Clement and Martavis Bryant.

It's a full-point PPR league. Which two should I add and start this week among these options...

-Elijah McGuire (at Dolphins, presuming he'll be activated off IR)

-Ito Smith (on the road vs tough Redskins run D)

-Kendrick Bourne (vs Raiders)

-Brandon LaFell (at 49ers)

-Chris Conley (at Browns with Tyreek Hill out)

-

1 hour ago, scoobtothenoog said:

Pock one. 1/2 Point PPR.

Allison

Baldwin

Parker

Coutee

Pick 3. Full point ppr

Ingram

Richard

Chubb

Lindsay

Collins

Coutee 

ingram, Lindsey Chubb

who should I start as flex? 

Ju ju or Landry

thanks 

9 hours ago, csv2209 said:

Luck and Dalton are both on bye for me... who should I start for a bye week full-in at QB:

- Beathard vs OAK (Thursday game)

- Fitzmagic @ CAR

- Flacco vs PIT

- Carr @ SF (Thursday game)

Fitz

1 hour ago, STEVEfromLA said:

Who do you bench in Standard league?

Carson vs Chargers

Cohen @ Bills

Chubb vs Chiefs

Tough call.  I'd sit Carson because Cohen is on a roll and too explosive to sit.

20 hours ago, Jags02 said:

So, I need to add a couple players for my two flex spots as I plan to drop Corey Clement and Martavis Bryant.

It's a full-point PPR league. Which two should I add and start this week among these options...

-Elijah McGuire (at Dolphins, presuming he'll be activated off IR)

-Ito Smith (on the road vs tough Redskins run D)

-Kendrick Bourne (vs Raiders)

-Brandon LaFell (at 49ers)

-Chris Conley (at Browns with Tyreek Hill out)

-

I like Lafell's matchup and I'd go with Conley esp if Hill is out. Thanks for mine.

I have a question about who to start this week. It’s a must win for me. I managed to pick up Sutton and DJ Moore off the waivers today. Here’s my lineup...

Starting: 

Cousins 

Melvin Gordon 

Lindsay

Hopkins

Desean Jackson 

Sutton 

Gronk 

DJ Moore 

Dolphins 

Fairbairn 

Bench:

D Thomas

A Jeffery (Bye)

Jared Cook 

Marlon Mack (Bye) 

Breida 

Ravens 

Trubisky

Should I Make Any adjustments? How’s it look? Was thinking about putting Jared Cook at flex he plays Thursday agains the 9ers or should I leave it like that with Sutton and Moore?  

20 minutes ago, Cobb said:

I'm real thin in WR this week. Can't decide who to start between:

Marquise Goodwin

Devante Parker

Parker had a great week 8, and Goodwin only has 3 targets over the last 2 games...

Parker

I'm in a 20-team full-point PPR league with half my roster on a bye this week. With that said, I've been scraping the barrel.

I think I have most of my starters set depending on a few injury situations, so I'm now down to one burning question...

Do I flex start Jets TE Chris Herndon vs the Dolphins or Raiders WR Brandon LaFell vs the 49ers?

• tonycpsu locked and unpinned this topic

Archived