Nurkic
Baze
Hield
Dotson
Vonleh
Okobo
M. Robinson

I have Bogdanovic and Portis on my IR

What do you guys think? I will make a substantial analysis in return for a substantial one from you. We can also discuss beyond our initial assessments.

Not bad, I think you could use some do it all type SF’s to balance you’re team out. You’re guard and bigs heavy. Look for guys either vying waiver or trades for some atypical stats. 

7 minutes ago, Cozie said:

Not bad, I think you could use some do it all type SF’s to balance you’re team out. You’re guard and bigs heavy. Look for guys either vying waiver or trades for some atypical stats. 

Like who for example? Our wire's kinda dry right now with cory joseph up top.

Where's the link to your post? I'll help you 

I think your team is stacked for a 14 team league.  You could definitely use some more depth at PG to shore up your assists and you may want to, if you're not already, punt BLKs as you have no real anchor in that category.   Punting BLKs will open some options for you in terms of trade options.

Also, this might sound crazy, but if you're cruising in your league, I would look to sell high on Curry to secure a top 5 player with less risk of missing games during Fantasy playoffs (prior to his big game last night I would've said Kat +, possibly Harden + if the owner is scared of injury, AD straight up; I also like the idea of trading for Jokic + as I think he is more of a lock to finish ahead of Curry in terms of total production) but how he's rolling, I could understand not wanting to shop him out.  GSW has a great fantasy playoff schedule as well (DEN better), but I have to imagine GSW is coasting to the finals and there will be DNPs.

4 minutes ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

I think your team is stacked for a 14 team league.  You could definitely use some more depth at PG to shore up your assists and you may want to, if you're not already, punt BLKs as you have no real anchor in that category.   Punting BLKs will open some options for you in terms of trade options.

Also, this might sound crazy, but if you're cruising in your league, I would look to sell high on Curry to secure a top 5 player with less risk of missing games during Fantasy playoffs (prior to his big game last night I would've said Kat +, possibly Harden + if the owner is scared of injury, AD straight up; I also like the idea of trading for Jokic + as I think he is more of a lock to finish ahead of Curry in terms of total production) but how he's rolling, I could understand not wanting to shop him out.  GSW has a great fantasy playoff schedule as well (DEN better), but I have to imagine GSW is coasting to the finals and there will be DNPs.

Good points man, I will help you in your future posts don't worry as we are both active here. 

I recently offered Curry for Joker, but the owner countered with Steph plus Nurkic. I'm not sure if he was serious or not. But he's kinda known in our league for his outrageous counter offers.

5 minutes ago, Seanikko said:

Good points man, I will help you in your future posts don't worry as we are both active here. 

I recently offered Curry for Joker, but the owner countered with Steph plus Nurkic. I'm not sure if he was serious or not. But he's kinda known in our league for his outrageous counter offers.

That's too much, but I would just keep countering back.  I had Joker ahead of Curry in my pre draft rankings, but not by that much.  If I did Steph and Nurk, I would want a serviceable PG back in return (someone like Brogdon comes to mind; SGA if you can stash).  I'm not opposed to trading Nurk, I think Collins may push him.

4 minutes ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

That's too much, but I would just keep countering back.  I had Joker ahead of Curry in my pre draft rankings, but not by that much.  If I did Steph and Nurk, I would want a serviceable PG back in return (someone like Brogdon comes to mind; SGA if you can stash).  I'm not opposed to trading Nurk, I think Collins may push him.

His serviceable PGs right now are Fultz, Sexton, and Burke so I'm not willing to snag any one of them.

Just now, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

Who are his good PGs?

Only Donovan Mitchell(he is listed as PG/SG)

He has IT in his IR, but it's a no go for me.

He asked for Dame plus PG for Jokic from one of our GMs(that GM rejected his counter right away) so I think my chances of getting Jokic is only if I tear down my team for him.

If you think Vuc may get traded or if you think he is a sell high,  I would consider  Steph and Vuc for Joker and Mitchell.  The thing is, I'm not sure if Mitchell will have that top 15-20 jump that everyone thought he would.  That being said, I haven't been following Vucevic match, but I think he's ranked top 10 right now?  I don't know if that's sustainable and I'm also not sure if he won't be traded.  Just things to consider

2 minutes ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

If you think Vuc may get traded or if you think he is a sell high,  I would consider  Steph and Vuc for Joker and Mitchell.  The thing is, I'm not sure if Mitchell will have that top 15-20 jump that everyone thought he would.  That being said, I haven't been following Vucevic match, but I think he's ranked top 10 right now?  I don't know if that's sustainable and I'm also not sure if he won't be traded.  Just things to consider

That's true. Thank you very much man. 

I don't trust Mitchell that much.

Your team is good for a 14 teamer.  I wonder where you got some of those picks?

Nurkic seems like the odd one out judging from your good ft% but it's manageable with him still.

I would possibly look into adding more 3s/assists if you are sticking with Curry?  If not, I'd trade him especially now given his history and the Warriors propensity to rest their players (their playoff schedule is also bad, contrary to what the other poster said).  Just make sure you don't alter the foundation you have going on if you do trade him.

18 minutes ago, HotSauce24 said:

Your team is good for a 14 teamer.  I wonder where you got some of those picks?

Nurkic seems like the odd one out judging from your good ft% but it's manageable with him still.

I would possibly look into adding more 3s/assists if you are sticking with Curry?  If not, I'd trade him especially now given his history and the Warriors propensity to rest their players (their playoff schedule is also bad, contrary to what the other poster said).  Just make sure you don't alter the foundation you have going on if you do trade him.

Fair points man. I got them from picks 8,21,36,49,64,77,92,105,120,133 from Steph to Portis. 
A GM marred by injuries dropped Bogdanovic so I used my waiver claim on him.
My other players, I just picked em up right away, I'm currently betting on one of them to break loose. Kinda bummed that I missed out on Bjelica as I used my claim on Bogdanovic.

I am not quite sure if I should stick with Steph yet. But I wouldn't mind giving him up for another first rounder of equal value.

My plan was to stack up on bigs as I observed that the elite big men during the draft were dispersed among the GMs, while not totally losing out on supporting Curry's main stats. So what are your thoughts?

Could you give me a link to your assistant coach post? I will help you for sure. 

14 minutes ago, Seanikko said:

Fair points man. I got them from picks 8,21,36,49,64,77,92,105,120,133 from Steph to Portis. 
A GM marred by injuries dropped Bogdanovic so I used my waiver claim on him.
My other players, I just picked em up right away, I'm currently betting on one of them to break loose. Kinda bummed that I missed out on Bjelica as I used my claim on Bogdanovic.

I am not quite sure if I should stick with Steph yet. But I wouldn't mind giving him up for another first rounder of equal value.

My plan was to stack up on bigs as I observed that the elite big men during the draft were dispersed among the GMs, while not totally losing out on supporting Curry's main stats. So what are your thoughts?

Could you give me a link to your assistant coach post? I will help you for sure. 

You got Bledsoe at #49 or was it LMA?!  That's a steal if it was Drew.  Also getting Curry at #8 is pretty solid too.

I would definitely scour the Waiver Wire because some of your bench guys might be droppable down the line.  I know it's likely slim pickings in a 14 teamer but if you can list any notable players on the waiver/FA, then perhaps we can give you better insight.

Lastly, you have already helped me with my poast (Kyrie for Klay one). Thank you.

Archived