NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kris Bryant 2019 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://fantasy.fangraphs.com/kris-bryant-injury-outlook-2019/

Posted Images

Number 1 hitter in my points league the last two weeks(not including today which was nice). Over that time 262/429/738 for an 1.167 OPS with 5HR, 15RBI, 12 runs, 12BB/9K, and 9 of his 11 hits for extra bases(also not including today). Looking very nice lately. 

Edited by mavsfan23
  • Like 2

Another big fly...Hotter than a pistol right now! The changes he’s made this year to his stance (foot/toe tap) has really quieted down his lower half, not as much going on. Simple, quick & compact and getting through the zone quickly allowing him to get that power going to LF/LF center regularly. 

Edited by Unoslacker
  • Like 2
On 5/3/2019 at 10:27 AM, Stickfig13 said:

If his name wasn’t Kris Bryant he would be dropped in any respectable league. I keep holding out hope. I bench him he hits a HR. I play him he goes 1/5 with a run scored. 

Bum status 

What a take! I laughed then and I'm laughing even harder now.

EDIT: This wasn't meant as a personal attack at this particular poster.   More a general comment on how everyone was treating this guy compared to how he looks now.

Edited by Dahk
  • Like 2
On 5/24/2019 at 12:26 PM, Dahk said:

What a take! I laughed then and I'm laughing even harder now.

EDIT: This wasn't meant as a personal attack at this particular poster.   More a general comment on how everyone was treating this guy compared to how he looks now.

I also said later that I was happy to be dead wrong

4 minutes ago, Jyeatbvg said:

Anyone see his injury today?

It didn't look too bad to me.  He tried to brace the contact and looks to have caught a blow to the head maybe.  Walking off under his own power was good.

23 minutes ago, Yceman1234 said:

It didn't look too bad to me.  He tried to brace the contact and looks to have caught a blow to the head maybe.  Walking off under his own power was good.

Lets just hope it’s not the shoulder 

• Like 1