NBC Sports Edge Forums

Noah Vonleh 2018-2019 Season Outlook

3 hours ago, cochise316 said:

I watched most of the game. The Knicks didn't have anyone that could guard Blake without fouling him, including Vonleh. Blake was legit putting most the Knicks F's/C's on the bench with fouls in the 1st half. Vonleh is prone to dumb fouls but it seemed like last night, Blake was just too savvy with the fakes. 

Didnt watch the game but I already thought that Blake was a problem.

Noah just need to cut down on the dumb fouls you mentioned and we are fine.

• Like 1
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think these questions are relevant here because we're talking bout the best guy to pick up here. People mentioning Harrell, siakam, I'll throw out Zac Collins too. All these guys seem to be in a gro

Lol. Classic Roto Forums. First quarter RIP. Drop city. Second half,  he's the best player on the team. 4th quarter, ok I'll hold for now. After game, definite hold.

Foul trouble and a blowout tonight..

sucks, but unless there are clear signs that his role is diminished or he won’t be getting minutes without foul trouble he’s still a hold.

just gotta give him the JJJ leash. if you wouldn’t drop JJJ, why would you drop Vonleh? Both put up numbers when they’re not hindered by foul trouble.

I also have the feeling he’ll learn to foul less as the season progresses. He’ll have to adjust eventually. Let’s not forget this is the first time he’s pushed into a 30+ minute role from just playing 15-20 minutes the past few seasons.

Edited by Espoiral

I think it’s about time he gets center eligibility in Yahoo already. Pls vote guys!

He plays a good amount of minutes at C, any chance Yahoo gives him eligibility there?

Vote here!

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206157-fantasy-basketball/suggestions/35877415-noah-vonleh-c-eligibility

Edited by lbc88
  • Haha 1

He has looked great tonight. He really flashes a lot of different skills that make for a potential multi cat impact player (3 pt % although on low attempts, quickness as a big man which helps put him in a lot of position for blocks).

Pretty excited to see from a waiver wire pick up

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, unclebengi said:

Super high on Vonleh rest of season.  Fizdale called him the most well rounded player on the team and he CLEARLY is.  Think this might be the breakout week.

Wasn't the breakout week the week he went for 50+ three straight games in a point league and had double-doubles each game? Since then he's s--- the bed.

Edited by Nate1213
8 minutes ago, Nate1213 said:

Wasn't the breakout week the week he went for 50+ three straight games in a point league and had double-doubles each game? Since then he's s--- the bed.

Just due to foul trouble.  Even then he salvaged some lines.  I picked him up as a streamer during the hot week but have pleasantly surprised watching him play.  

2 minutes ago, unclebengi said:

I guess breakout is the wrong term, but people didn't buy the first breakout.  If he has another week on that level there will be no more questions.  His role isn't in jeopardy, fouls are the only thing holding him back.

Jaren Jackson Lite?????