NBC Sports Edge Forums

Noah Vonleh 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think these questions are relevant here because we're talking bout the best guy to pick up here. People mentioning Harrell, siakam, I'll throw out Zac Collins too. All these guys seem to be in a gro

Lol. Classic Roto Forums. First quarter RIP. Drop city. Second half,  he's the best player on the team. 4th quarter, ok I'll hold for now. After game, definite hold.

14 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Pretty sure it was bc it was a blowout. Mudiay didn't do s--- either.

Now that i look it was the dumb ESPN format with all its glitches who didnt have Vonleh as playing at all, and now a few hours later the stats pop up

god ESPN is a terrible site, will be gone in a few years if they change all fantasy formats to this terrible one, youd think someone there has common sense how do they even get these jobs??

Edited by kmoore1521

Noah Vonleh is drawing trade interest from around the league.

According to Mike Vorkunov of The Athletic, it's unclear where the Knicks stand on trading the young power forward. The Knicks only gave him a one-year deal and do not have his bird rights, so if they go over the cap this summer they can only offer a 20 percent pay bump on his $1.6 million salary. Based on what he's shown this season, Vonleh should be able to demand much more than that. He should be owned in standard leagues, but a trade could be bad news for his fantasy value if he goes to a team like the 76ers.
  • 4 weeks later...

Is this guy close to becoming relevant again? More stable minutes the last few games, even having a decent workload with DeAndre back tonight, and versatile skillset for a big. I say you could do worse if you missed out on Powell, RoLo, Zeller, or MitchRob

Edited by Crazycanto
8 hours ago, Crazycanto said:

Is this guy close to becoming relevant again? More stable minutes the last few games, even having a decent workload with DeAndre back tonight, and versatile skillset for a big. I say you could do worse if you missed out on Powell, RoLo, Zeller, or MitchRob

I don't think so, not yet anyway. A lot of his value early this year was coming from stocks and 3's. He hasn't been doing much in that regard recently, even though his points, rebs and mins are up. 

9 hours ago, Crazycanto said:

I have been eyeballing him with the idea of possibly picking him up for his 4 game week 23. The Knicks have nothing to play for so he should get plenty of minutes to see what he can do.