NBC Sports Edge Forums

Noah Vonleh 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think these questions are relevant here because we're talking bout the best guy to pick up here. People mentioning Harrell, siakam, I'll throw out Zac Collins too. All these guys seem to be in a gro

Lol. Classic Roto Forums. First quarter RIP. Drop city. Second half,  he's the best player on the team. 4th quarter, ok I'll hold for now. After game, definite hold.

11 hours ago, Boner said:

So it was just foul trouble? Or is Mitchell Robinson looking like the better pickup between the two?

Robinson would be the much better pickup IMO.  Knox coming back will probably hurt Vonleh.  That being said, tonight's game was a throwaway game.  I wouldn't take anything away from it.  He was in early foul trouble and stayed in foul trouble the entire game.  Hard to get in a flow and play your game when you're in constant foul trouble.

4 minutes ago, Ragnaroker said:

Putting up good numbers this year in general. Already almost a double double in the first half of this game with a couple 3s.

First half? you mean, first quarter! haha

Just picked him up off the WW last night and already rewarding the faith :)