NBC Sports Edge Forums

Noah Vonleh 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think these questions are relevant here because we're talking bout the best guy to pick up here. People mentioning Harrell, siakam, I'll throw out Zac Collins too. All these guys seem to be in a gro

Lol. Classic Roto Forums. First quarter RIP. Drop city. Second half,  he's the best player on the team. 4th quarter, ok I'll hold for now. After game, definite hold.

4 minutes ago, Crazycanto said:

If anyone owns a crystal ball, this guy could be your pickup of the year

I had a crystal ball knowing he’d be good.  Unfortunately, the guy who I dropped to get him: Harrell.  😆😆😆😆

In another league I dropped Rose for him.  So I won in picking him up and lost so ******** hard in who I dropped.  Then you ask surely I had worse players to drop than Rose and Harrell.  Yes, absolutely yes.  Damn it! s---! f---! 

1 minute ago, StifleTower2 said:

I had a crystal ball knowing he’d be good.  Unfortunately, the guy who I dropped to get him: Harrell.  😆😆😆😆

In another league I dropped Rose for him.  So I won in picking him up and lost so ******** hard in who I dropped.  Then you ask surely I had worse players to drop than Rose and Harrell.  Yes, absolutely yes.  Damn it! s---! f---! 

I feel ya man.

I had the chance to pick up harrell, marcus morris, rose, justin holiday...i dropped SGA the day before he broke out....

Life is just a series of tragedies for me....

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

Any reason to believe he will continue doing this? So tempting to pick him up, but Fiz.....

Hes been starting and hes probably their only real 4.

Edit: hes actually the knicks' ONLY Pf cause porzingis is prolly out for the season and lance thomas is also injured

Edited by fantasm
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1