NBC Sports Edge Forums

AD vs JOKIC. WHIR!!!

AD is too good not to have.  I understand the value of Jokic and the out of position stats he brings but AD is prone to get you 35-15-5, 4 blocks games that no one else can really replicate.  Ayton is solid but Allen should more than make up for it.  Depends on how badly you need assists.  I owned jokic and AD last season and both are incredible but AD takes the cake (unless Jokic goes on another 25-11-8 tear with 2.5 threes)

Without considering any specific categorical needs other other league-related factors, I would certainly go with Jokic + Ayton. Jokic v AD is close, but I love Jokic's passing and threes. Jarret vs Ayton is a different comparison - Jarret offers more blocks and threes, but Ayton offers more playing time, points, dimes, and boards.

Overall Stats from the two players in each side. Jokic/Ayton. Yes, AD is a beast, but Jokic/Ayton offers more than what AD/Allen can give you. Plus Jokic has one of the best Playoff Schedule (Wk 22-24) 3-4-4. I believe both AD/Allen have one of the worst schedules.

I would go AD.

Jokic is only better than AD in assists otherwise AD crushes him in every cat.

Ayton of course is better than Allen but I’m skeptical of him maintaining the efficiency in the FT line, and the lack of stocks hurt him. A big man not averaging more than a block a game is actually hurting you a lot in that cat.

Archived