NBC Sports Edge Forums

11.1.18 -- TNF: Oakland Raiders @ San Francisco 49ers Game Thread

Patrick Bateman

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SuperJoint said:

#1 - they don't have to throw to anyone because the Raiders would lose to a CFL team right now.

#2 - see #1

I guess I should’ve continued to say...but they love throwing to the fullback. 

I've found it hilarious for the last decade or so that every time a college football coaching job opened up, every fan base wanted Gruden even though he had no real college coaching history. And everyone was excited when he came back after 10 years in the booth...

Not working out so well...

10 minutes ago, eg4190 said:

Gruden traded away all the players he should have kept and kept the players he should have traded away.

Honestly, this team is going to have a top 3 pick and 3-1st rounders next year, and was NOT going to win a Super Bowl this year regardless. I personally think he's made the right choices. And a 1st rounder for the dying Amari Cooper is simply unreal. I guess I'll be the only one that thinks it's brilliant. Shrug

2 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

Honestly, this team is going to have a top 3 pick and 3-1st rounders next year, and was NOT going to win a Super Bowl this year. I personally think he's made the right choices. And a 1st rounder for the dying Amari Cooper is simply unreal. I guess I'll be the only one that thinks it's brilliant. Shrug

Trust the process. You're not alone.

Archived