NBC Sports Edge Forums

11.1.18 -- TNF: Oakland Raiders @ San Francisco 49ers Game Thread

Patrick Bateman

4 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

Honestly, this team is going to have a top 3 pick and 3-1st rounders next year, and was NOT going to win a Super Bowl this year regardless. I personally think he's made the right choices. And a 1st rounder for the dying Amari Cooper is simply unreal. I guess I'll be the only one that thinks it's brilliant. Shrug

The only bad move was Mack. He should’ve let the bidding war commence during preseason instead of accepting some half a** offer from Chicago. 

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man--if there is one thing i definitely do NOT want it's a device from facebook that not only listens to what i say but also has a built-in camera that tracks me wherever i move. what could possibly go wrong there?

1 minute ago, bigmarc27 said:

The only bad move was Mack. He should’ve let the bidding war commence during preseason instead of accepting some half a** offer from Chicago. 

Gruden wasn’t going to trade Mack. The holdout forced his hand and got the best compensation for him.

Just now, yossarian said:

Man--if there is one thing i definitely do NOT want it's a device from facebook that not only listens to what i say but also has a built-in camera that tracks me wherever i move. what could possibly go wrong there?

well you own a smartphone don't ya

Just now, bigmarc27 said:

2-1st rounders is half assed? I love Mack. Everybody loves Mack. But he's still one guy in his 5th year. Like I said, they weren't going to win it all this year, and probably not next year anyways. So if you can get younger and get two top youthful talents, that seems not so bad to me. The Amari one is still to me amazing regardless. Amari has done nothing but trend down each season. And his effort looks extremely...hmmm, lackluster is the best word I can come up with.

1 minute ago, lolcopter said:

well you own a smartphone don't ya

i do. my smartphone doesn't move independently to track me when I move around the room. Most importantly it wasn't made by Facebook--it has nothing Facebook related on it. 

Just now, yossarian said:

i do. my smartphone doesn't move independently to track me when I move around the room. Most importantly it wasn't made by Facebook--it has nothing Facebook related on it. 

Google is worse

Archived