NBC Sports Edge Forums

11.1.18 -- TNF: Oakland Raiders @ San Francisco 49ers Game Thread

Patrick Bateman

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Silkk1211 said:

How can Gurden as a head coach have any kind smile on his face in a game like this

Number 1 pick in 2019 NFL Draft.

Just now, cnewbykkn said:

Kittle MIA

If the score is 31-3, and the receiver you're depending on is on the 31 side - said receiver is benched at this point, particularly after he's been dinged up.

Oh he also has 108 + 1 TD

Just now, devaster said:

He isn't the only reason, but he is a big part of the problem. And I don't think he would be a significant upgrade over some other QB's around the league. I'd probably take Bortles over Carr.

Thats your opinion. There is no objective statistic available that would support that opinion.

I'm not saying Carr is great. But if it's not evident that this team is poorly coached, then I don't know what is. Don't let this one game give you the impression Carr and the Raider offense haven't had great moments this season. What's been consistent for the Raiders is penalties, poor discipline, and awful defensive play. 

2 minutes ago, pennstateugk said:

Is Kittle out there? I don’t see him.

it looks like he got up gingerly after that last catch, hopefully it’s just precautionary with being up so big. 

Looks like it.  He did run off the field but was a little gimpy.

Hopefully just being cautious. 

Just now, SuperJoint said:

If the score is 31-3, and the receiver you're depending on is on the 31 side - said receiver is benched at this point, particularly after he's been dinged up.

Oh he also has 108 + 1 TD

The dude is clueless on anything football 

Archived