NBC Sports Edge Forums

11.1.18 -- TNF: Oakland Raiders @ San Francisco 49ers Game Thread

Patrick Bateman

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, yossarian said:

yes. I think he's awful.

I also don't think he's going to do a good job with all of those draft picks. He's never shown himself to be any good at either identifying or developing talent. 

gruden is given way too much credit because he looks and sounds like the Hollywood version of a HC. . . he is not as good as he is branding

2 minutes ago, yossarian said:

yes. I think he's awful.

I also don't think he's going to do a good job with all of those draft picks. He's never shown himself to be any good at either identifying or developing talent. 

Its not hard to pick a Bosa lol

Just now, ESquared said:

Not sure what angers me more: That I started Carr as a streamer or that I am an actual Raiders fan. 

It's a tie. I'm equally enraged. 

try being me who played against carr last week.  one of two weeks this season he was good

1 minute ago, ESquared said:

Not sure what angers me more: That I started Carr as a streamer or that I am an actual Raiders fan. 

It's a tie. I'm equally enraged. 

You only have to deal with Carr this week. The Raiders fan thing is gonna hurt for like 9.5 more years.

1 minute ago, affliction said:

This dude Mullens even looks like a 3rd stringer Oakland is an embarrassment he will stink up the joint next week

He's at home again next week against the equally woeful Giants.....who also just traded their best defensive player lol

Archived