NBC Sports Edge Forums

Early Help on who to keep

Slamsox27

Not sure if it's working on my signature but I can keep 10, with 15 minor league prospects (need to cull it down).  It's a 7x7 H2H keeper league.

Looking to package one of my OF along with potentially Bumgarner to get a top front line starter.

Potential Keepers (10)

1B - Hoskins

2B - Altuve

3B - Rendon

SS- Lindor

OF - Blackmon, Springer, Acuna, JD Martinez

UTI - T.Story

SP - Carrasco, Bumgarner 

RP - Kimbrel 

Looking to trade  S.Perez, Gallo, Sano, Mikolas, and Happ

Minor League Farm (15) 1B/SP B.McKay, 2B-C.Biggio, 2B-K.Huira, 2B-B.Lowe, 3B- A.Bohm, SS-F.Tatis, SS-K.Maitan, OF-E.Jimenez, OF-T.Trammell, OF- T. Larnach, SP-  L.Gohara, M.Baez, S.Bieber, J.James, E.De Los Santos, F.Peralta, T.Toussaint, J.Urias, S.Sanchez

2 hours ago, Slamsox27 said:

Not sure if it's working on my signature but I can keep 10, with 15 minor league prospects (need to cull it down).  It's a 7x7 H2H keeper league.

Looking to package one of my OF along with potentially Bumgarner to get a top front line starter.

Potential Keepers (10)

1B - Hoskins

2B - Altuve

3B - Rendon

SS- Lindor

UTI - T.Story

SP - Carrasco, Bumgarner 

RP - Kimbrel 

Looking to trade  S.Perez, Gallo, Sano, Mikolas, and Happ

Minor League Farm (15) 1B/SP B.McKay, 2B-C.Biggio, 2B-K.Huira, 2B-B.Lowe, 3B- A.Bohm, SS-F.Tatis, SS-K.Maitan, OF-E.Jimenez, OF-T.Trammell, OF- T. Larnach, SP-  L.Gohara, M.Baez, S.Bieber, J.James, E.De Los Santos, F.Peralta, T.Toussaint, J.Urias, S.Sanchez

From that list not keeping Bum and Kimbrel - not sure how shallow the league is in terms of keeping a closer.  Bum is an easy leave off.  

Thisnis what I would do. You already have a good and deep offense, so I really think keeping 2 SPs is very important. IMO MadBum will be one of the biggest sleepers next season. I think its worth a shot.

1B - Hoskins

2B - Altuve

SS- Lindor

UTI - T.Story

SP - Carrasco, MadBum

On 11/3/2018 at 10:10 PM, thebestpr21 said:

Thisnis what I would do. You already have a good and deep offense, so I really think keeping 2 SPs is very important. IMO MadBum will be one of the biggest sleepers next season. I think its worth a shot.

1B - Hoskins

2B - Altuve

SS- Lindor

UTI - T.Story

SP - Carrasco, MadBum

You’d keep MadBum over Rendon? 

Ik I’m really hoping to flip MadBum/Blackmon for a top younger SP

5 hours ago, Slamsox27 said:

You’d keep MadBum over Rendon? 

Ik I’m really hoping to flip MadBum/Blackmon for a top younger 

Trade blackmon since you have Eloy, right ? Kimbrel is questionable to keep or not and madbum gets axed. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived