NBC Sports Edge Forums

2018 - 2019 Fantasy Basketball Platform Central -- ESPN/Yahoo/CBS/Fantrax, etc.

ESPN VS. YAHOO - Which Platform Do You Prefer?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which Fantasy Platform Do You Prefer?

This poll is closed to new votes

Ah I couldn't find this thread in the search but see it now that there's a new comment. 

Wondering if anyone knows in espn where to find daily leaders for a points league with custom scoring? Last year there was a tab under the "Players" menu when logged in but ESPN have updated the fantasy platform in the WORST way possible and I can't find the daily leaders page

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ESPN is owned by Disney (80%) and the Hearst Corporation (20%). William Randolph Hearst was a Nazi and Walt Disney was an FBI snitch who reported directly to J. Edgar Hoover. ESPN’s frustrating and be

Easy peasy. No one should be playing on ESPN. Their platform is about as good as their reporting .    Yahoo isn't perfect by any measure, but at least they're not ESPN. 

Anyone tried using ESPN’s player comparison tool?     What the f--- is this supposed to mean? The stats are just shaded in randomly! They don’t correspond to which player is better

Posted Images

I have yet to see a fantrax complaint up in here. How you guys continue to be fooled with Yahoo is beyond me. Glitch glitch glitch. I recently joined a free espn league to see what's up with all the complaints and I most definitely concur,  that new format is even worse than CBS. How the heck is that possible?  Love relaxing over at fantrax with no worries at all. 

11 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

I have yet to see a fantrax complaint up in here. How you guys continue to be fooled with Yahoo is beyond me. Glitch glitch glitch. I recently joined a free espn league to see what's up with all the complaints and I most definitely concur,  that new format is even worse than CBS. How the heck is that possible?  Love relaxing over at fantrax with no worries at all. 

ive never had a problem with yahoo, going on 13 years now

• 2 weeks later...

All my leagues in Yahoo suddenly have players limit for H2H. I am the commish in one of the leagues and I did not change anything (and I can't change it now either..). Anyone experiences this? 

image.thumb.png.87e7729b144bc904b7a2a7373cbb10c4.png 

Edited by ctrlsoul
22 minutes ago, ctrlsoul said:

All my leagues in Yahoo suddenly have players limit for H2H. I am the commish in one of the leagues and I did not change anything (and I can't change it now either..). Anyone experiences this? 

image.thumb.png.87e7729b144bc904b7a2a7373cbb10c4.png 

I HATE yahoo but this is actually cool. It's not a limit, it tells you that you have one more player going than your opponent while he's had one more so as of Monday. 

Screw yahoo. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 15.11.2018 г. at 5:02 PM, barbosa said:

Quoting myself to ask this again.

On 7.11.2018 г. at 7:30 AM, barbosa said:

In espn roto leagues how do see how many games we have left on the year for each slot?  I only see total games played overall.

It`s not visible this season in the site (this new vision is awful, but i am too old for changing the platform). Only in the App for phones, you can see the used and estimated games for every slot. Next to the name of your team there is "i", click on that and enjoy.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, duke of queens said:

Again no stats

6 hours ago, squidthunder said:

Same here 

The problem in the recent weeks is with their empty or even invisible as menu - boxscores. When you haven`t stats in your fantasy team menu, clicking on the score in ESPN, you can`t see the real-time boxcore. In the meantime in official nba site, everything is ok. It`s shame for ESPN to have that type of issues.

10 minutes ago, nospmoht04 said:

Yup and it was doing it for hours last night 

Is it possible that the servers are messing with injury tags too? Teague is ruled out and listed as "O" for the third straight game but does not have the injury tag.

10 minutes ago, RafiBomb said:

Is it possible that the servers are messing with injury tags too? Teague is ruled out and listed as "O" for the third straight game but does not have the injury tag.

I doubt it if I had to guess.  They have these stat updating issues off and on every year, but I’ve never noticed injury tags having issues.  I feel like O will change to INJ once the third game is missed and over. 

• 2 weeks later...