NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Potential Trade offer? WHIR

lowrider121

Full PPR. I am in first place and beat the second place team this week and am looking to strengthen my team. I am thinking of offering either Diggs and Jordan Howard or Keenan Allen and Howard for one these guys: 

DeAndre Hopkins - This team is in last place and he has no running backs but not sure if he is willing to trade. I think this trade helps both teams.

Odell Beckham - This team is someone that will trade with the right offer and needs a couple of wins to sneak into the playoffs.

Mike Evans - This team has 3 stud WR's and OK RB's. currently in 3rd place.

Michael Thomas - Same team as Mike Evans

I don't really want Howard on my team, which of the two of Allen or Diggs should I offer? Which would you rather have on your team ROS? Are these potential trade options worth getting? Should I just keep what I have? Please rank the options. 

My Team:

QB: Andy Dalton, Mitch Trubisky

RB: Saquon Barkley, Joe Mixon, James Conner, Jordan Howard, Le'veon Bell

WR: Keenan Allen, Stefon Diggs, Doug BaldwinJosh Gordon

TE: OJ Howard, Evan Engram

DST: CHI
K: Dan Bailey

This is the time of year that separates champs from chumps. Bye weeks are pretty much over and with your team you can afford to move both players. So yes upgrade at WR. Not sure who I like more. Allen vs Diggs. Both have been in a way a bit of disappointments. In full PPR I would probably rather hold allen. Move Diggs and Howard for Hopkins first. If that doesn't get accepted move them for thomas. After that I don't know if Evans or OBJ are worth it to lose depth. Thats your call.

Archived