NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade deadline advice...WHIR

UFGator

12 team standard scoring league.  Currently in 1st at 8-1.  Trade deadline is in 2 days and wanted to get ideas on players to target and who to offer.  I know it’s hard without seeing the other teams needs but lets try anyways.  I’ve got RB depth and I think I could use an upgrade at TE and possibly WR.  Or should I just stay put?  Here’s my team:

QB - Brees

WR - Allen, Kupp, Gordon, MVS, DJ Moore

RB - Zeke, Mixon, Chubb, Ingram, A. Jones, Hyde, Ware

TE - Burton

K - Gostkowski

DST - Bears

23 minutes ago, UFGator said:

12 team standard scoring league.  Currently in 1st at 8-1.  Trade deadline is in 2 days and wanted to get ideas on players to target and who to offer.  I know it’s hard without seeing the other teams needs but lets try anyways.  I’ve got RB depth and I think I could use an upgrade at TE and possibly WR.  Or should I just stay put?  Here’s my team:

QB - Brees

WR - Allen, Kupp, Gordon, MVS, DJ Moore

RB - Zeke, Mixon, Chubb, Ingram, A. Jones, Hyde, Ware

TE - Burton

K - Gostkowski

DST - Bears

TE landscape is grim this year and so their value will be higher than normal but if you can package ingram and ware for an upgrade to a RB weak team I would. I just traded Ingram. We have seen after that first game back he is clearly being used only to give rest to Kamara. Kamara has dominated touches/snaps and goal line work. Ingram will probably score again but also will probably on get 50 yards. 

Thanks for the help on mine

Archived