NBC Sports Edge Forums

WDIS - Gordon or A Jones - WHIR

Zekepeak86

.5 PPR

I'm looking to figure out my flex. Currently have Aaron Jones in due to game script/touches.

A Jones Vs Mia (Should be a game where packers lead, Mia ranked near the bottom in rushing defense)

Josh Gordon @ Ten (They should lead also and possibly lean on run with Michel back? Ten secondary is very poor)

Rest of my line up:

QB - Rodgers

RB1 - M Gordon

RB2 - Barkley

WR1 - Julio

WR2 - Cooks

TE - Kelce

F - Jones (currently)

K - Zuerlein

Def - Chargers

Bench: Luck, Wilson, Fournette, Gordon, Sanders (bye), Doyle

Leave a link. Thanks!

Just now, UFGator said:

P.S - Why are you rostering 3 QB’s???

I Just traded AJG for Sanders and Rodgers for Ingram because Rodgers will have some good matchups when luck has some tough ones down the stretch. Im trying to off load wilson without having to straight drop him. I hate holding 3 trust me lol.

Regardless of matchup, I would with roll with Gordon over Jones. 

EDIT: I just noticed you have Fournette. I do as well and I’m not hesitating to start him. His upside (assuming he plays a full game) is just too much for me to keep him on my bench. 

Gordon as well. Worth the shot. Looking at your lineup though, guessing you may not even need a good flex....holy crap nice team!

Agree with you trying to make a good trade for Wilson as well. Dropping him will suck, but even if you give him up for a depth player or two, it would be better than having 3 QB's.

35 minutes ago, dasnut7 said:

Gordon as well. Worth the shot. Looking at your lineup though, guessing you may not even need a good flex....holy crap nice team!

Agree with you trying to make a good trade for Wilson as well. Dropping him will suck, but even if you give him up for a depth player or two, it would be better than having 3 QB's.

Thanks, i was able to make some amazing sell high trades and ww pickups. Only thing i regret is not scooping up connor when i had the chance. Still struggling to make playoffs. Fantasy is unbelievable sometimes.

5 hours ago, Zekepeak86 said:

.5 PPR

I'm looking to figure out my flex. Currently have Aaron Jones in due to game script/touches.

A Jones Vs Mia (Should be a game where packers lead, Mia ranked near the bottom in rushing defense)

Josh Gordon @ Ten (They should lead also and possibly lean on run with Michel back? Ten secondary is very poor)

Rest of my line up:

QB - Rodgers

RB1 - M Gordon

RB2 - Barkley

WR1 - Julio

WR2 - Cooks

TE - Kelce

F - Jones (currently)

K - Zuerlein

Def - Chargers

Bench: Luck, Wilson, Fournette, Gordon, Sanders (bye), Doyle

Leave a link. Thanks!

I'm in the same situation! But im in Standard scoring. I currently have Aaron Jones in my Flex, but I keep reading how this week is a great match up for Gordon. Fournette is also on my bench, but I am willing to roll with him. 

Tough decision, but if Gronk is definitely out then Gordon. If not, then Aaron Jones

2 hours ago, FrancoJavierM said:

I'm in the same situation! But im in Standard scoring. I currently have Aaron Jones in my Flex, but I keep reading how this week is a great match up for Gordon. Fournette is also on my bench, but I am willing to roll with him. 

Tough decision, but if Gronk is definitely out then Gordon. If not, then Aaron Jones

I think all has great match ups. If fournette can stay on the field, his match up and usage is RB1. But Im going to wait a week and see how it goes since he hasn't completed a full game yet this year. Aaron Jones match up is also great, one of the worst run D in the league. Gordon has a great match up but like you said, even better if gronk is out.

I think as of now, Gordon is my man to torch them and who gets my flex spot. If gronk plays or not. Jones would be right behind him by a sliver but Graham is playing and GB loves to pass. He better do his damage on 15 carries, which most rbs have this year against Mia. Fournette is not happening at all for me regardless of if he is in full practice all week. I can wait one more I think with how the rest of my line up is. All the comparison sites say Jones though. Im thinking Jones safer floor, and gordon higher ceiling. RIght now i still feel its a toss up who could erupt but I have to imagine Gordon sees 7-10 targets again and think he will do enough. Jones may have the better chance for a TD though..... IDK lol

1 hour ago, Zekepeak86 said:

I think all has great match ups. If fournette can stay on the field, his match up and usage is RB1. But Im going to wait a week and see how it goes since he hasn't completed a full game yet this year. Aaron Jones match up is also great, one of the worst run D in the league. Gordon has a great match up but like you said, even better if gronk is out.

I think as of now, Gordon is my man to torch them and who gets my flex spot. If gronk plays or not. Jones would be right behind him by a sliver but Graham is playing and GB loves to pass. He better do his damage on 15 carries, which most rbs have this year against Mia. Fournette is not happening at all for me regardless of if he is in full practice all week. I can wait one more I think with how the rest of my line up is. All the comparison sites say Jones though. Im thinking Jones safer floor, and gordon higher ceiling. RIght now i still feel its a toss up who could erupt but I have to imagine Gordon sees 7-10 targets again and think he will do enough. Jones may have the better chance for a TD though..... IDK lol

I agree with all of this. Im not sure about your situation but I am 2nd in the league going up against the 1st place team in the league. We both are 7-2, the other guy is also my best friend lol. He has Barkley, Ertz and Matt Ryan... I feel like i need one of those 3 to be a BOOM! 

Archived