NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bluetooth

Wizard of Boz

Im looking to purchase a new Bluetooth headset, just wanted some opinions on some decent ones.

Ive read that the new Jawbone 2 is out and it is great, but also heard there isnt much difference from the original.

Any recommendations on a good bluetooth headset, especially for clarity and sound?

ive actually been lookin around for bluetooth devices as well...and ive heard great reviews about the Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth...which im thinkin about pickin up to use for my ps3

There is never a good time to have one.

(not sure what you mean by July 1st though B) is there something happening regarding it on that day?)

i dont kno if its just a california law, but they are making it illegal to drive and have the cell phone in hand...so they are gonna start handing out tickets for this from what i hear...

i dont kno if its just a california law, but they are making it illegal to drive and have the cell phone in hand...so they are gonna start handing out tickets for this from what i hear...

Ahhh, haven't heard anything about that out here in GA so that's prolly just Cali. I know they tried to do that in Chicago when I was there, can't remember if they instated it or not.

It is already a law here in IL for people under the age of 18. To me, just sounds like another law to allow cops to pull over whoever they want when they want. Profiling is bad, mmmm kkkkk.

Anyways, I use my cheap $20 Jabra from Tiger Direct with my PS3 and it is great.

Ahhh, haven't heard anything about that out here in GA so that's prolly just Cali. I know they tried to do that in Chicago when I was there, can't remember if they instated it or not.

It's pretty lame. I won't go into my stereotype for why I think they had to pass this law in California though. I have to get one if I plan on talking while driving though. I refuse to be one of those guys that is at the store talking on it. I want to punch those people. I thought my speakerphone function on my phone worked just fine. Stupid teenage girl drivers. arggg

Archived