NBC Sports Edge Forums

AD for EMBIID + LOWRY? WHIR!!!

From someone who has owned Lowry the last 4 years in a row I say no. He’s managed to find a way to screw me over when I’ve needed him the most (playoffs/finals). He’s hot in the first half then cools off in the second.

Why take him every year then? Good f’n question : )

18 hours ago, thizzzkelly said:

Ooooowee thats a massive trade. I'd keep AD but having Embiid and Lowry would be a disgusting combo. My answer keep AD

PLEASE HELP

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/733403-whose-my-drop-whir/

Why? Please explain how Embiid + Lowry < AD. Dont mislead OP's 

I would do the trade esp with NO's bad playoff schedule. 

I am in the minority and will go with Embiid and Lowry. Both of AD and Embiid have injury histoty and are deff. much closer in performance this season, so the big difference is Lowry. I never make a trade when the best player in deal is outgoing, but in this case i would make an exception.

I have both AD and Lowry, and had Embiid too earlier. So I feel qualified enough to give insight...

Do this deal. AD is obviously a monster and will mostly likely be top 2 per game, but Embiid might be a lock for top 10 this season, and Lowry seems poised for a top 15-20 ROS value.

I feel like Lowry is a huge upgrade over Conley...although come playoff time you’re probably screwed...maybe trade him off in a couple months? The drop off between AD and Embiid isn’t as big as the gain of Lowry vs. Conley imo...I’d pull the trigger. Help? Thx! 

Archived