NBC Sports Edge Forums

KANTER + HARREL for BLEDSOE? WHIR!!!

I own Bledsoe and he is underachieving. Some games is a ghost, no steals and effort on the defensive end. But Kanter will be shutted down for tanking reasons and Harrell`s mins are set under 25, so maybe you should accept. I would in roto, but in h2h i don`t know how useful will be with his low usage.

4 minutes ago, montanski said:

I own Bledsoe and he is underachieving. Some games is a ghost, no steals and effort on the defensive end. But Kanter will be shutted down for tanking reasons and Harrell`s mins are set under 25, so maybe you should accept. I would in roto, but in h2h i don`t know how useful will be with his low usage.

Yeah the big concern, is Kanter being shut down to 20 minutes.  I like Harrell a lot and can see his minutes increasing, but he is unproven.  

5 minutes ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

Yeah the big concern, is Kanter being shut down to 20 minutes.  I like Harrell a lot and can see his minutes increasing, but he is unproven.  

This 3 headed C rotation in LAC and Rivers always will cap the value of Harrell. Every season we wait for his 25+ mins, but somewhere readed that his way to play with high motor limits his stamina. Maybe he always be the first big from the bench. I am a bit surprised that Gortat even plays 15 mins, but Clippers are in the playoff race, so Doc will play with the veterans.

Archived