NBC Sports Edge Forums

Le'Veon Bell 2018 Outlook

afl5013
Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Guwop said:

With this new info its even more likely bell sits out. No injury risk and no chance of being "Outplayed" by conner. The steelers FO appears to be done with him as well. 

What the problem is is there’s no new info., there’s no old info. All the post in this thread is hearsay and wishful thinking. I keep getting sucked back into this thread knowing when I hit the button it’s going to be the exact same thing. The Mods would be smart to just simply lock this thread until it’s confirmed he actually is back.

36 minutes ago, Shortnphat said:

What the problem is is there’s no new info., there’s no old info. All the post in this thread is hearsay and wishful thinking. I keep getting sucked back into this thread knowing when I hit the button it’s going to be the exact same thing. The Mods would be smart to just simply lock this thread until it’s confirmed he actually is back.

Wow you must be great at partys.

45 minutes ago, Shortnphat said:

Well:

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/10/26/18018910/leveon-bell-pittsburgh-steelers-entire-2018-season

https://www.dkpittsburghsports.com/2018/10/25/steelers-bell-update-contract/

The sbnation article is apparently not correct with respect to the franchise tag, but it is quite likely accurate in describing Bell's relationship with the team: poor and it just got poorer.

The DKpittsburghsports article seems logical to me, but as with all reports based on an anonymous source, has to be taken with a grain of salt.

On 10/26/2018 at 11:25 PM, Shortnphat said:

This thread is for Conner owners to pop bottles in

6 hours ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

After another outstanding performance by Connor, they have to find a way to ship him out of town.

I just can't see Bell playing another down for Pittsburgh.

Take a 4th rounder. Move on.

6 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

After another outstanding performance by Connor, they have to find a way to ship him out of town.

I just can't see Bell playing another down for Pittsburgh.

Take a 4th rounder. Move on.

1 minute ago, WaiverLooter said:

Conner is putting up the same numbers at a discount. Steelers have to be ready to field offers from a team not in the division. This would work out best for Bell owners. Jets? They are depleted at RB

The Ball is in Bells court, not the Steelers. 

9 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

Conner is putting up the same numbers at a discount. Steelers have to be ready to field offers from a team not in the division. This would work out best for Bell owners. Jets? They are depleted at RB

Take Conner’s numbers and multiple them by 2 and that is what Bell would have right have. I’m tired of hearing and reading how awesome Conner is, especially in the Bell thread. All around, Conner couldn’t even hold Bell’s jock. 

1 minute ago, Shortnphat said:

Take Conner’s numbers and multiple them by 2 and that is what Bell would have right have. I’m tired of hearing and reading how awesome Conner is, especially in the Bell thread. All around, Conner couldn’t even hold Bell’s jock. 

you, sir, are wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Shortnphat said:

Keep fighting the good fight! 

4 minutes ago, Shortnphat said:

Wtf you gotta be a troll. Conner is going to the be 3rd highest scoring rb after this week and that’s with a bye.

multiply by 2 and that’s 360 pts. That’s enough to lead the league by a wide margin in most years. Trolls gonna troll....

Just now, WaiverLooter said:

You think so? Can you explain your reasoning? He’s stalling signing his tag u til after the trade deadline?

That's the point. Steelers can't do anything besides talk. They can't act w/o him.

Just now, Topgun said:

Do you think the Steelers will resend the tag?

Let him potentially sign with a fellow AFC contender in a playoff bound year? Hell no.  This whole thing is one giant stalemate on both sides.

16 minutes ago, Slatykamora said:

That's the point. Steelers can't do anything besides talk. They can't act w/o him.

Let him potentially sign with a fellow AFC contender in a playoff bound year? Hell no.  This whole thing is one giant stalemate on both sides.

Good point.

23 minutes ago, Shortnphat said:

giphy.gif

Archived