Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Anthony Rendon 2019 Outlook


DidiFan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Out for 4 games, came back and started last night, and out today.

Elbow was "Sore" but Dave Martinez said he was available to PH... I still kind of have a bad feeling. Could've just put him on the 10 Day IL and he'd be on day 7 at this point

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Gumbo_Ghost said:

Out for 4 games, came back and started last night, and out today.

Elbow was "Sore" but Dave Martinez said he was available to PH... I still kind of have a bad feeling. Could've just put him on the 10 Day IL and he'd be on day 7 at this point

 

Bottom of the ninth, tie game, Pitcher and Kieboom coming up. They pinch-hit Matt Adams for the pitcher, then let Kieboom hit for himself. Gotta think a healthy Rendon would have made an appearance there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Hangry Bird said:

ikr? tough it out and play big boy, it's April, we need to win games now at any cost! so stupid

 

I don’t know what a 90 MPH fastball got he elbow feels like, but I can’t imagine it’s pleasant. My point was they should have just sit him down for 10 days. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, FoulPole said:

Lol wtf is going on with this guy?? Ive never seen a hurt player sit for a week without going on the DL. Are the Nats really this stupid? No wonder Harper left. 

 

My guess is that they genuinely thought he would be fine in a few days. It’s curious why he isn’t. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Stickfig13 said:

 

My guess is that they genuinely thought he would be fine in a few days. It’s curious why he isn’t. 

Dude is a slow healer. When he gets hurt seems like it takes forever to come back.

 

Here is a article from yesterday on Rendon. Seems like he's had some type of issue with his quad, too. Seems minor.

http://www.masnsports.com/byron-kerr/2019/04/rendons-elbow-still-a-little-sore-bullpen-ready-for-long-run.html

 

Another thing, Nats are playing 16 in a row. Now resting Rendon makes more sense if he's banged up.

* The Nats are in the midst of 16 consecutive days with games to be played. Their next day off is May 13 after their long road trip through Philadelphia, Milwaukee and Los Angeles.

Edited by Z06vette
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Z06vette said:

Dude is a slow healer. When he gets hurt seems like it takes forever to come back.

 

Here is a article from yesterday on Rendon. Seems like he's had some type of issue with his quad, too. Seems minor.

http://www.masnsports.com/byron-kerr/2019/04/rendons-elbow-still-a-little-sore-bullpen-ready-for-long-run.html

 

Another thing, Nats are playing 16 in a row. Now resting Rendon makes more sense if he's banged up.

* The Nats are in the midst of 16 consecutive days with games to be played. Their next day off is May 13 after their long road trip through Philadelphia, Milwaukee and Los Angeles.

If they're playing that many consecutive days then a day or two here and there makes sense, but 6 out of 7 days is crazy and he might as well be on the DL at that point. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...